Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video] How to Compile Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys ive already downloaded Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 pro full exe but i intall it at my PC it wont run Properly. Os is Window Xp Service Pack 3.. What should i install to make it run or work properly??

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
About the installment the open the image the .iso and run it press 'Ok'. If you already installed it and got some problems about the compilement, install VS .Net 2003 SP1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Intel is MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise is also good as Visual Studio 2003 Professional? Cause I think the VS 2003 pro i downloaded needs a CD to make it run

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think Enterprise is always good everywhere but Professional is good too so I can't say anythose to those two. Important is, to have a VS Studio 2003 ..... (I don't bother if what it is). If you got any questions about it, go in Tech Zone because everythere is about Software and Hardwares. + This is just a video how to compile, not a video how to install VS 2003 etc.

And those are the requirements, if you don't have them don't learn compiling because you're missing them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Im having problem in installing VS 2003 at my PC maybe because the .Net Framework 3 and .NetFramework 3.5 that is being installed at my computer

Inactive
Reaction score
You need vs.net 03 + sp1 to compile.

VS: ->
SP1: ->

And seeing .NET 2003 is only 1.0 -> 1.1 i highly doubt it would conflict with 3.5 or higher seeing a majority of people are on WIN7 and 2003 was compat with winXP lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
fixed my problem.

nice tut video

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice guide, it works for me, but after i compile the soource how can i get the resource folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did rebuild all but account server gives me an error

This is the first time i am working with source and maybe someone knows the problem or i just need to google better

I downloaded Blessed source ti try some things just.

My error

e:\Downloads\Blessed Source\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
(compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did rebuild all but account server gives me an error

This is the first time i am working with source and maybe someone knows the problem or i just need to google better

I downloaded Blessed source ti try some things just.

My error

First, this is a tutorial of the v15 clean one.

Secondly, this is not a topic for Blessed Source so I suggest ask a question in their thread or go in Help Section.

Finally, I tried Blessed Source and I didn't get that problem. Maybe it's in your compiler.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, this is a tutorial of the v15 clean one.

Secondly, this is not a topic for Blessed Source so I suggest ask a question in their thread or go in Help Section.

Finally, I tried Blessed Source and I didn't get that problem. Maybe it's in your compiler.

If you still got the file could you just upload the accountserver.exe for me? Because i want it badly to mess around

If not i just google till i got it

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you still got the file could you just upload the accountserver.exe for me? Because i want it badly to mess around

If not i just google till i got it

What accountserver.exe do you mean?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Compile Source

I know that someone already released a tutorial how to compile source but this might help to other people if they don't really get it and want a video version of it. If our community doesnt want or take this, feel free to delete it.

Im just here to share this video, that a friend in youtube made it.

You will need:
  • Flyff v15 Official Source [Clean] =
  • MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise =
  • MS Visual Studio .NET™ 2003 Service Pack 1=
  • Torrent =
  • Winrar =

inteL

hey i got windows 7 64 bit ho wto makevs 2003 work on them i got an error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download links are fully working, Thanks :) Though I have compatibility issues w/ W7 Ultimate 64 but still it worked out fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Links are dead can u update them please ? :p

i try using proxy but wen ever i try clicking get this torrent the page jus refrshes and it dnt download torrent any solutions ??

ty

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Links are dead can u update them please ? :p

i try using proxy but wen ever i try clicking get this torrent the page jus refrshes and it dnt download torrent any solutions ??

ty

that's pretty strange it could be your pop-up blocker perhaps?

Back