Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weird error when trying to login

Reaction score
Here is quite a weird error I cannot seem to get around after compiling the files correctly and setting them up correctly

This happens every time, in the database that account is there, but for some reason it always says this.

Shinra - Weird error when trying to login - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Make sure the account packet is getting sent correctly or saved correctly?

Setup messageA boxes or a debug feature to log thru data and find the crash.

idk many ways to do this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tried this, no luck at all shamefully.

Yea, I have the same problem. I'm currently checking the verification process and the packets. Let's see what I can find. However, I'm able to get ingame, what about you?

Reaction score
I cannot get in game because of this error, it cannot find my login details, if I force it, it will crash loginserver.exe and then disconnect the player a few seconds after being ingame.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cannot get in game because of this error, it cannot find my login details, if I force it, it will crash loginserver.exe and then disconnect the player a few seconds after being ingame.

The part where I get this error is after character selection. My loginserver crashes too. Hm, that's weird. Anyways, if I find something, I'll keep you updated!

Reaction score
The part where I get this error is after character selection. My loginserver crashes too. Hm, that's weird. Anyways, if I find something, I'll keep you updated!

Thanks! Hopefully we can get this working, as it looks like a great game, also helps I have people with me who can read and translate this with me.

Reaction score

That's odd, even tho the loginserver crashes you should still be able to get ingame :huh: ( and not dc =P )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully we can get this working, as it looks like a great game, also helps I have people with me who can read and translate this with me.
Hehe, that's great! Together, we can finish this game and get it up in no time :D
That's odd, even tho the loginserver crashes you should still be able to get ingame :huh: ( and not dc =P )
Logging in trough the client needs to be rewritten. It's checking for accounts at character selection. Well not even checking lol. The login server doesn't get any incoming packets at all. Anyways, I'm off for today, I'll check it out by tomorrow. See you then guys :D

Last edited:
Back