Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translation: Interface, quests, items, dialogs and names

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyways, I believe that translating the game is the first thing that should happen.

I'll start adding by uploading some of the files that need to be translated. I know it's not easy, but it's possible with google translator, common sense and some ingame testing.

Also a small note:
I truly suggest doing the following resource edit, so we don't need to use EUNI.euni (the language packet). Other wise we would be forced to recompile that file with every edit.
Code:
\XYcode\Game\Src\QGameEngine.cpp(544)://#define USE_UI_PACK // Crypticus: commented out

The files that need to be translated can be found in XYcode\UI!

Even if you would like to use the EUNI.euni file, here's a tool to create it:

This file needs to be extracted in XYcode!

Here are the first 2 files:

Update 1:
0x61 - Translation: Interface, quests, items, dialogs and names - RaGEZONE Forums

0x61 - Translation: Interface, quests, items, dialogs and names - RaGEZONE Forums

Files:

Update 2:

Files:

PS: There might be some typos, but I'll fix them later on..
Also if you see a word with ? behind, this means that it's probably not correct and needs to looked into. As you can see above, unsigned?..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've got it wrong;

#define USE_UI_PACK

My method (which I believe I've mentioned in my PM to you);

//#define USE_UI_PACK

It really means use UENI.ueni packing, which means you must recompile with each change.
Now I feel stupid over doing that several times, before thinking what the hell: I have the source. I can do anything with the game.

Evidence:

Code:
[COLOR="Green"]//#define USE_UI_PACK[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]#ifdef[/COLOR] USE_UI_PACK
	[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]#pragma message[/COLOR]( [COLOR="SandyBrown"]"Using UIPack!"[/COLOR] )
	parseUISource(); // <- [U]what do you think this means[/U]?
	QGUIFrame::isEncrypt = [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]true[/COLOR];
[COLOR="blue"]#else[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="Blue"]#pragma message[/COLOR]( [COLOR="Red"]"Skip Using UIPack!"[/COLOR] )
	[COLOR="Teal"]QGUIFrame[/COLOR]::isEncrypt = [COLOR="Blue"]false[/COLOR];
[COLOR="blue"]#endif[/COLOR]

#also: refer to my extern reply on your other thread about using "Y:\QQBase".

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You've got it wrong;

#define USE_UI_PACK

My method (which I believe I've mentioned in my PM to you);

//#define USE_UI_PACK

It really means use UENI.ueni packing, which means you must recompile with each change.
Now I feel stupid over doing that several times, before thinking what the hell: I have the source. I can do anything with the game.

Evidence:

Code:
[COLOR="Green"]//#define USE_UI_PACK[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]#ifdef[/COLOR] USE_UI_PACK
	[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]#pragma message[/COLOR]( [COLOR="SandyBrown"]"Using UIPack!"[/COLOR] )
	parseUISource(); // <- [U]what do you think this means[/U]?
	QGUIFrame::isEncrypt = [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]true[/COLOR];
[COLOR="blue"]#else[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="Blue"]#pragma message[/COLOR]( [COLOR="Red"]"Skip Using UIPack!"[/COLOR] )
	[COLOR="Teal"]QGUIFrame[/COLOR]::isEncrypt = [COLOR="Blue"]false[/COLOR];
[COLOR="blue"]#endif[/COLOR]

#also: refer to my extern reply on your other thread about using "Y:\QQBase".
Ah, yeah, lol. When you first told me, I thought you ment recompiling the client and I was like huh? Hehe, I thought it should be something like that, but never tried it out... Anyway, thanks again Crypt :D

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the file EUNI.euni in client? I can't find it in client 6.0 and how you unpack to translation?
I tried to search and I only the language file is xml (2052-3076.xml) in \YY\language client folder? How you get the file EUNI.euni ??

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where is the file EUNI.euni in client? I can't find it in client 6.0 and how you unpack to translation?
I tried to search and I only the language file is xml (2052-3076.xml) in \YY\language client folder? How you get the file EUNI.euni ??

You need to put PackUI.exe(wich is located in UI I think) in XYCode and then start it. After that copy euni.euni into XYClient.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey guys i love this MMO too i love Journey to the West TV series hehe. can i ask how much memory (RAM) it needs to host this server files? i never have a chance to play this MMO in Chinese haha. hope you guys will make it 80-90% English soon...

Back