Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The game seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

:cool::cool::cool::cool::8::thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen this.
This isn't complete yet, right?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Noticed this game on 99uc.com but not reported here because i not know an english edition.Nice to bring interest about this.Ye the game seems interesting..similar to ESO...will see what will happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It only took about a day or so (24hrs) to download with DownThemAll. I'm currently uploading it to another host (multiupload) for anyone that doesn't want to get Thunder or download via 99uc. It's like 2.5 GB uncompressed. I'm recompressing it with 7z to cut down on the compressed size (600mb 7z vs 850mb rar: ).

Download:
Password: ragezone

Attached is a file list of all the files included. There are some binaries scattered throughout, but there's a ton of code too. I've not gone through any of it yet, but it looks interesting. The screenshots look pretty good on 99uc site too.

Thanks for the share! I'll probably check out some of this stuff later.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the code, I'll check this out later(when it's done downloading).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's this game:
Pet system:
Character intro and skill trees:
More screenshots:

Pets dancing to Wondergirls - Nobody:

It seems like the revamped the UI and they've added a lot of things since this release. This could be from before they actually opened the server for beta testing.

Reaction score
this will require too much work to be done, plus the code is real poop, which comes as no surprise since it is written by chinese

Lol xD, not really willing to giveup tho, the game seems alot more fun then the rest =( looks alot like Ether saga ( which is also not available ) :thumbdown:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found something else. This was posted today on 99uc.
I uploaded it on
Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back