Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The game seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
QQXY 单机 外网专用虚拟机 198M 硬盘2T
http://u.115.com/file/dnh277pc
那盏去吃饭了  没来得及上图。。。。。

现在上测试图 及说明  省的SB说我坑你爹
虚拟机为VirtualBox  自己百度  下个最新4.10的国语版80M的
115盘为其镜像
压缩包 198M   解压后900M  然后用VirtualBox加载
然后点  上面那个开始
此虚拟机 配置:  深度6.2 XP精简(绝版
                           C盘100G   D盘1T    E盘1T
                            够你用到死了

主题为我这个星期用的 苹果Mac OS X

近距离接触Deathbringer 
此镜像 占用内存小(可自行更改 自己百度
各种带毒物品接可以在里面测试!
我已经设置跟主机映射  互通数据

I haven't tested it or anything and I will download and re-upload it later.
Perhaps someone could find a way to make use of this.
Since it's a VM File, I wouldn't recommend to use it, but I thought I'd post it here anyway.
It's better to just wait for the next release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tested it or anything and I will download and re-upload it later.
Perhaps someone could find a way to make use of this.
Since it's a VM File, I wouldn't recommend to use it, but I thought I'd post it here anyway.
It's better to just wait for the next release.

Thanks for the share. You don't have to though, it's just a Chinese XP VM that you can use to install stuff to. I've not found anything related to the game on it, so I think it was just posted for people who don't know how to setup their own VMs.

Since it is XP and it's Chinese XP at that, there's no way to get it into English. So you pretty much have to make your own VM anyways, even if there was anything useful on it (which we could just copy off). I guess the biggest advantage is the size, as it looks pretty stock, except for one program, and it's only a 200mb dl. It actually may be a streamlined XP, but I'm not sure.

I did end up having to remake the VM as theirs would just bsod over and over (even after updating the VM settings to match what my system needs). I can't say I really recommend this dl to anyone unless you need Chinese XP and are unable to find an install CD for it. Feel free to check it out though if you want to double check!

Edit: (Unmodified)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the share. You don't have to though, it's just a Chinese XP VM that you can use to install stuff to. I've not found anything related to the game on it, so I think it was just posted for people who don't know how to setup their own VMs.

Since it is XP and it's Chinese XP at that, there's no way to get it into English. So you pretty much have to make your own VM anyways, even if there was anything useful on it (which we could just copy off). I guess the biggest advantage is the size, as it looks pretty stock, except for one program, and it's only a 200mb dl. It actually may be a streamlined XP, but I'm not sure.

I did end up having to remake the VM as theirs would just bsod over and over (even after updating the VM settings to match what my system needs). I can't say I really recommend this dl to anyone unless you need Chinese XP and are unable to find an install CD for it. Feel free to check it out though if you want to double check!

Edit: (Unmodified)

My bad. I only read the title of the post.
It said something about an update, so I thought it was useful.
Thanks for checking it out anyway and mirroring it.
Sorry for the useless release. I will make sure I'll read everything next time.
It was just a quick share, cause I was doing something else at the time.
Even though this is probably not useful to others, this will come in handy for me.
I will try to make my next share more useful.
Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

This is another release of Deathbringer introducing us to QQXY 8.24 Beta 2.0.
Apparently this is a One-Click Install, so people should be able to use everything included in this to make their own QQXY server.

Code:
8.22 Comes with the following updates:

1、Database repaired.
2、增加部分商业版本任务,免费共享版本副本依然不可进入 (Unable to translate)
3、Repaired Game Launcher error.
───────────────────────

Deathbringer QQXY 8.24 Beta2.0 Download:http://www.multiupload.com/NNDKHXQ00Y

Follow these steps:

1、Import the database using sql2005.

2、Double-click the QQ Server Launcher. (qqxy启动器.bat)

3、Extract the client patch to the client directory. (客户端补丁.rar)

4、Register a game account using the N8.

5、sql Configuration:127.0.0.1  root  mht94adog

QQXY client downloads.

Download Link 1:http://www.multiupload.com/RU8H88VI0K

Download Link 2: http://www.multiupload.com/60KVK7WQQK
I just translated as much as possible and as much as I was capable off.
I also re-uploaded everything to MultiUpload, so people can download easier.
Let me know if any links are down and I will re-upload it.
I hope this helps.

(The Chinese version of this guide is located in the server pack. Use this if you think my translation is inaccurate.)

-------------------------------------------
People will probably have problems downloading the client with the installer. (Cause the hosting service is in China.)
So I'm currently downloading the client.
Once I find a host, I'll post a link to the actual client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! However, I think they really messed up this release. I don't want to sound like I'm whining or anything, but this is pretty much what's wrong, just so others know because I don't see how this could even work as-is:

- In their configs, the sa password is set to "gogoxx" (except for LogServer.ini). I guess they forgot to update their files before release. Also, they add like 1mb of nulls to their config files for some reason. You'll need to update the passwords anyways, so you can edit out the extra space. It might be advisable to update the SQL connection string too if you have issues with the SQLOLEDB provider. I changed all my "Provider=SQLOLEDB;" to "Driver={SQL Server};"

- Their databases they included are only 1/2 of the ones you need. There are a few more that are in the SQL files you must create yourself. You will need a QQXYWorld, QQXYtempdb, QQXYLogin, and QQXYLog and to make sure the config files point to the right ones. If you use their databases with the configs, then tables are missing and the servers don't load.

- They didn't update their GameMgrs.xml to match the other configs, so you need to remove the last section that reads "name="likai"". That whole GameMgr section needs to be removed otherwise your InstServer won't load correctly.

- Their "Gateway.ini" config is messed up badly. This is probably because of the silly cmd/bat files they have that are coded wrong. You should get rid of pretty much all their bat/cmd and make your own. The logic for most isn't even applicable so I don't know why they are there.

After fixing that stuff and the rest of the config files, I got all the server exes to load like mine did. What I can't figure out is why their databases are out of sync with their config files. None of their databases are used, so it's almost if they are working with two sets of files or something and are making releases based on the wrong one.

Anyways, that's where I'm stopping on their release. I'm not going to try to mess with their client (which requires a DL via their downloader, didn't start for me, and has a really old date) and whatever else the other exe is for based on what I've seen from their server.

They really need to setup a clean VM and test their server package before release. In doing so, they will probably see a lot of problems, which correlate to what I was talking about earlier with the things I had trouble with when trying to make my own repack. This stuff is not easy at all, but I'll keep trying on mine though. I have setup a few dev VMs recently to test more easily between PCs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! However, I think they really messed up this release. I don't want to sound like I'm whining or anything, but this is pretty much what's wrong, just so others know because I don't see how this could even work as-is:

- In their configs, the sa password is set to "gogoxx" (except for LogServer.ini). I guess they forgot to update their files before release. Also, they add like 1mb of nulls to their config files for some reason. You'll need to update the passwords anyways, so you can edit out the extra space. It might be advisable to update the SQL connection string too if you have issues with the SQLOLEDB provider. I changed all my "Provider=SQLOLEDB;" to "Driver={SQL Server};"

- Their databases they included are only 1/2 of the ones you need. There are a few more that are in the SQL files you must create yourself. You will need a QQXYWorld, QQXYtempdb, QQXYLogin, and QQXYLog and to make sure the config files point to the right ones. If you use their databases with the configs, then tables are missing and the servers don't load.

- They didn't update their GameMgrs.xml to match the other configs, so you need to remove the last section that reads "name="likai"". That whole GameMgr section needs to be removed otherwise your InstServer won't load correctly.

- Their "Gateway.ini" config is messed up badly. This is probably because of the silly cmd/bat files they have that are coded wrong. You should get rid of pretty much all their bat/cmd and make your own. The logic for most isn't even applicable so I don't know why they are there.

After fixing that stuff and the rest of the config files, I got all the server exes to load like mine did. What I can't figure out is why their databases are out of sync with their config files. None of their databases are used, so it's almost if they are working with two sets of files or something and are making releases based on the wrong one.

Anyways, that's where I'm stopping on their release. I'm not going to try to mess with their client (which requires a DL via their downloader, didn't start for me, and has a really old date) and whatever else the other exe is for based on what I've seen from their server.

They really need to setup a clean VM and test their server package before release. In doing so, they will probably see a lot of problems, which correlate to what I was talking about earlier with the things I had trouble with when trying to make my own repack. This stuff is not easy at all, but I'll keep trying on mine though. I have setup a few dev VMs recently to test more easily between PCs.

Thanks for the feedback!

I guess this won't do as a complete Server+Guide either then.
Too bad.. I was hoping this would finally fix all problems.
For now I guess we can wait for a new release and hope for the best.
I just hope that future releases will be more complete and in time we get closer to the latest client.

I guess there's no need for me to upload the client then.
If you need it you can always pm me and I'll upload it.
For now I'll leave things as it is.
Thanks again.

Reaction score
Im just trying to figure out atm what does and what doesnt work, even mobs wouldn't be able to get killed, if you turn of dev mode you hit around 20dmg which you will see the mob lower to for a sec then regen right away xD Was gonna check if the pet's and such work but can't figure out GM commands, well i got the commands just don't know what prefix(?) to use infront of them. Adding stuff manually to the DB doesn't work cause it would use the same account when login but doesn't show the chars you made before on it, Quests seem to work half, guess they put in some starter quests only. The game has alot to offer, specially if you can get a newer version of the client running, dk if I even should try it tho, I did notice after the login server crashes and you turn it back on it won't crash again :eek: but it might not even look for it anymore and still log =P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if you guys were able to register an account, but this might help you if you weren't able to.
Just edit the DataConfig.ini to your database information and double-click QQAccountReg.
When it's open, the first line is for the account name and second for the password.(Obviously.)
I hope this helps.
Let me know if it works.

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me but im still using old DB, imma try get Deathbringers new files working later, tho the client he suggest to use doesn't work with his launcher >.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another "update".
Instructions are in the package.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im started some translations things at server side, i need know what client i need use to connect to their server.

Reaction score
Personally i don't think theres use for that at this time. the developers of these files know ALOT more of the game and seems to be sharing new files weekly.

The client is included in the first release.

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind rewriting the entire server core... If the basics are there you're only looking at a month tops to write the server to produce the same stuff. Once debuggin the switch in the client pretty easy to use a update version.

Let me know pushedx if something like that is possible and ill crack away at it..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aparentelly i have the server running fully, i have some problems with the client and registration of account, im checking how the server are working with.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

dq35830 - The game seems interesting. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@terzo
Try the client from the first post or the one I posted.
Like Zaruna said earlier...
Also, no point in translating yet.
There is still a lot to be done.

@jonnybravo
We're probably better off letting the ones that work on it now make the server, because we have little knowledge about the game.
As they're Chinese and the game is as well, they fully understand every feature of the game.

-With everything posted here (information and files), everyone should be able to set everything up and enter the game.
There's just a whole lot that needs to be fixed.

This is pretty much what Zaruna said. Just more detailed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a question about translating the newster client, where are informations to translate? o_O
npc name, itens, in a old client are in csv files, and in the newster client? where are the information lol

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

checking some configs, probably the newster client check mobs name, itens name, etc from a server?

Reaction score
I got the same problem with registering/loggin in on a self made acc, I guess the client in the first release doesn't work with the new files, the third beta client doesn't work either cause it get the serverlist from official servers and since they are prob outdated we won't see any.

And your 2nd question i don't get it =P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really need found the files to translate in newster client

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Im working on a translation on the server side, are 20% done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible Full server files.
Just need to find out which client version we need for this.
Here are some screenshots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back