Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

naty12 isn't ME!
so kick this Faker! (Mods can vierfy it by IP's)
anyway this moron typed in Yiddish i dont speak / talk / know Yiddish
so its kinda stupid , btw i dont use insults anymore so please stop it!

Reaction score
Re: [Release]The latest QQXY server (Journey to the West) [Compiled & Ready to use]

We know it's not you, naty12 was actually talking TO you. :thumbdown:

Edit: Quote's won't work eww.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, he's one of your many brothers. And isradev, if you're really naty48 as your brother says, you did write Yiddish (I only know English, Chinese, some Russian, some German, some Japanese and a few others, but that's irrelevant) in pages 33-37 or 38 before, only the NSVM kicked in. I think it was a "your mother's fat" kind of taunt (don't ask me, like I said, I don't know Yiddish, only recognized it because it looks kind of biblical, and I saw it used in combination with cry...[Yiddish text]). Aren't you... an Israeli? You should know it :$:

But you know, Zaruna's right. naty12 was talking to you. But now that it's over and done with, back on topic please! We're too dangerously close to being off-topic.

#also: a person could talk Hebrew and write Yiddish <- this doesn't deserve an additional post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL WTF i talk hebrew not Yiddish -.-
It is written in the Hebrew alphabet but doesn't have the same meaning!

and yea i'am naty48 0_0

well i just ignore him and yea i know he was talking to me but some of you seems like they dont understand it i just wanted to make it clear.

now for the subject , any progress ?

btw congratulations :D 0x61 , you did the right thing when you removed the other text ;D , Good luck!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any One have the tool for edit client ? please share with me...please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error i cant download the client ! -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant download everything please reupload

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes , please reupload . Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Reupload in Mega.

Back