Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HD Map Showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi...

OT: so nice map i love play with HD maps... hmm i think players must prepare beast type of PC's for HD interface :D

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi...

OT: so nice map i love play with HD maps... hmm i think players must prepare beast type of PC's for HD interface :D

Actually, if Flyff's engine was coded properly, these maps wouldn't lag at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or just let the player choice if he want to play in HD or not?
And actually flyff use betwen 500~600 mo IG , i think flyff in HD 'll use 800~900mo max.

Adler i have a question, who has recode the .lnd and upgrade the graphique engine? it takes a pro level, and you say you have a new editor map, on what is it based?

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rly nice creations adler, i hope u didnt just copy the models to meshes again lol

That doesn't make the slightest sense whatsoever, but thanks for the compliment.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if u dont care ppl with lower PCs, yes.

You should read my posts. I clearly stated that these aren't for public availability at any time in the presence or future. I also stated that these run fine on low and high end computers with the right engine and client tweaks.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
You should read my posts. I clearly stated that these aren't for public availability at any time in the presence or future. I also stated that these run fine on low and high end computers with the right engine and client tweaks.

i did, and i still suggest not to use same meshes like models since its not necessary and will always boost the speed, no matter what engine is used. i thought u are wise enough to kno that, or dont u think productive for the most compatible and fastest running solution while aiming the best looking result? ive nothing for ressource wasters tbh.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Ducking awesome works here mate. Love it. Should make maps and sell them if your not already doing it :cool:.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i did, and i still suggest not to use same meshes like models since its not necessary and will always boost the speed, no matter what engine is used. i thought u are wise enough to kno that, or dont u think productive for the most compatible and fastest running solution while aiming the best looking result? ive nothing for ressource wasters tbh.

Sorry, but I'm having an extreme amount of difficulty making sense of what you're telling me. Same meshes like models? That phrase makes no sense at all in English. I did, however, provide the fastest solution with the best result. It's called instancing, actually using a GPU to render, preventing the engine from rendering behind terrain and objects to avoid lag, etc.

Ducking awesome works here mate. Love it. Should make maps and sell them if your not already doing it :cool:.

Thanks. ;D
And I don't sell them, as I get paid to work for a server instead.

Or just let the player choice if he want to play in HD or not?
And actually flyff use betwen 500~600 mo IG , i think flyff in HD 'll use 800~900mo max.

Adler i have a question, who has recode the .lnd and upgrade the graphique engine? it takes a pro level, and you say you have a new editor map, on what is it based?

I can't say. Sorry.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The winter island or what ever it's called simply looks awesome. It's the sickest thing I've ever seen, and I just find it amazing how you turn FlyFF into a whole new dimension and a whole new world.

You're sick! ( in a positive way of course <3 ) You could seriously make a hell of a career with this. Nicely done ... As always :)

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The winter island or what ever it's called simply looks awesome. It's the sickest thing I've ever seen, and I just find it amazing how you turn FlyFF into a whole new dimension and a whole new world.

You're sick! ( in a positive way of course <3 ) You could seriously make a hell of a career with this. Nicely done ... As always :)

The winter map was the only one from the collection that will be used publicly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem with FlyFF's rendering code as it stands is that it throws around DIPs and state changes as if they were free, on top of using virtually NO well known tricks to reduce rendering time. I love how it haphazardly mixes the [emulated, I might add] ffp with the programmable pipeline xD

y u no batch mang? :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One Question: All Models used are from WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back