Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Homepage Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,
this is my First Show in this Forum and i hope
all will Like that.

Ok now here is the Picture:
BrainWay - First Homepage Show - RaGEZONE Forums

And Sorry for my Bad English im from Germany. :D

Thanks for Watching. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, but I think it will become inhandy when you use it.

The Textfont is very large (in the content) + its quite small so you wont fit much in it.

The background is completely ripped from (chinese Flyff).

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The design looks nice. I would prefer some other colors, but overall nice.

Could've changed the fonts and or/size a bit though.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Looks alright, I dont like the Black stroke you gave on the panels. Maybe scale it down or sec the color to #CCC with a slight drop-shadow. May just bring a little nice effect out.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really good mate but it's quite small as I can see. As an improvement, I suggest to make it bigger than this one. I am not sure if those wings in the login navs are from flyff, I think this are from MS or RO but it's better mixing other good designs that are not related all about flyff :D

My rate for this, 9/10 :D

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really good mate but it's quite small as I can see. As an improvement, I suggest to make it bigger than this one. I am not sure if those wings in the login navs are from flyff, I think this are from MS or RO but it's better mixing other good designs that are not related all about flyff :D

My rate for this, 9/10 :D

Just click the image and it will be bigger? /ridicule

My last post was better, but it was deleted. Why? I have no idea. I simply provided information to comment on his feedback, not violating any rule.

Again, the website looks nice and I love the style of it. FlyFF is a fantasy game, and your website is very much related to fantasy.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it has a lot of space in the sides, and that's what I mean. /ridicule
Next time before you reply about my post, read what I've said.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
It's okay. I think you could've chosen better colors for the gradients on top of the boxes, the background is colorful and they throw it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back