Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica Server Emulator

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i've been away frm ragezone since 07 or 08 i dunno.... since maple first came out n i cracked it... but i guess we can talk about this now... for starters, i do this to learn more so i wont need any help from anybody bottom line... that being said:

im making a emulator for this game.
i already finished the whole encryption routinies about 20+ functions i had to reverse -_- but its all done now....

i got a pic so u kno its real
kac123ige - Dragonica Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

i had my post on at first, and they tripped wen they saw pics, but i noticed people here asking about dragonica also, so i decided to put it here also... go ahead say what you will..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow im impressed, nice talent u got, dude, i wish i could do all that for GodsWar i mean if i just could only reverse the client and start doing what i want... tho im only in 12 grade and i know a lot about computers , newbie ppl including teachers in my school say im kinda a "genius" or "god-type" dude in computers lol but tho, i need to improve myself :) wanna go university and study C++ and other languages to finally get my hands into reversing things, like godswar and other games maybe, read my post if u want :) u could be a great help for me.. http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/reviving-godswar-gw-igg-private-server-651778/ anywayz bye bye and God Bless you and ur mind lol keep up to good work dont fall down the ground, and if u fall just get up again :) bye bye have nice day/night/evening

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol im barely 19 n i didn't goto school for anything i know... you dont have too, ever since they invented this thing called google with all due respect btw. but yea rite now i have my hands full when i go back to LA no telling how much time im gonna have for coding.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so going to coding terms, would u like to give me a hand on Godswar client, ok godswar has a forge system which requres u to have a crystal(they gives and % to the forge) gems (they give % too) and the item itself, so the point is this one, if i go to forge something, i put the items the crystal and the gem... so when i have all those things ill click Start and it will depends if it forges successful or not... now, i reversed GodsWar.exe which is the client of the game, and i found the address for Forge Successful and for Forge Failed, could u help me in that to make some kinda a JMP or a fake to the system that when it going to Fails it jumps to a Successful..??? the process is somehow client sided cuz to complete the success u need a goot and high enough % of items i told u, so... i would really appreciate ur help on this... if u want and if u like so :) i wiil understand if u cant right now :) bye bye thanks for reading

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I heard you were working on this.
best of luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i wish you best luck and hope the server will be good ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the encryption/decryption is Ducking long -_-
at the time i finished to code it i just lost any interest in the game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i finished the encryption in 8 days im not gonna lie it was very long. it had about 20 functions.. thousands of lines of code.
especially the string enc/dec.

loool im jus doin it to learn more coding..

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dats sick, i wish i had more interest in building servers and such as well. also u learn less in school, since they teach u nothing u use everyday except reading lol. keep up the progress and the updates. by the ways since 08 or so maple story has gone down hill, glitch and bug galor within the sources lmao

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep this zipping func is Ducking long, its better to just rip it off to inline-asm(its what i did)
and i coded the encryption/decryption and optimized it in C++
well good luck with it iam happy to hear someone reversed this functions

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah i would rather code it all in c++
but i did some functions in asm since it was faster and there's nothing wrong with a little inline

but yeah im gonna keep goin on this project till im ingame n finished just like i did maplestory lol n im sure if i tried i could update my older ms server which is SUPER LEET, check this out

you startup the login server then the server has a ISC, internal server communication so it automatically adds channels lol no db needed just start the world server with the name n w.e. u want and login will add it to the channel list...

that's how it went for maple.. for dragonica i may do it the same or i may make a folder loading option.

each world server would have a .serv file with the name of the server inside of a folder.. this file holds the servers config get it? this way login can just load the data from files and i don't have to do any extra settings to add servers just make a new file n login will auto find it.
:p

BUT i dunno... i may just go with the ISC since its more convenient. this new method is just a new way to do it so we'll see..

and i will not use a team for reasons i've stated above..
btw how you like that packet logger? sexy huh LMFAO

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i rather code it all in c++
but i did Some functions in asm since it was faster and theres nothing wrong wit a lil inline ;)

but yeah im gonna keep goin on this project till im ingame n finished just like i did maplestory lolz n im sure if i tried i could update my older ms server which is SUPER LEET, check this out

you startup the login server then the server has a ISC internal server commun so i made it automaticly add channels lolz no db needed just start the world server with the name n w.e u want and login will automaticly add it to the channel list...

thats how i did it for maple.. for dragonica i may do it the same or i may make a folder loading option

this will be each world server that exists has a .serv file with the name of ther server inside of a Server folder.. this file holds the servers congfig poop get it? this way login can just load the data frm files and i dont have to do any extra settings to add servers just make a new file n login will auto find it =]

BUT i dunno... i may jus go wit the ISC since its more convinient but this new method is just a new way to do it so we'll see

and i will not use a team for reasons ive stated above...
btw how you like that packet logger? sexy huh LMFAO

O_O lol nice, this function is realy huge good job
about the sniffer it looks good, are you hooking send/recv or using pcap?
i remember you, you were the first to post pictures from working ms emu

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think i was the second to post pics, but one of the first to crack the encryption

and im using neither i like sockets since i could stay dynamic and work forever lmfaoooo for instance, i made a maplestory packet logger with sockets i think for v4X maybe a year ago... it still works to this day with no modification haha =]

btw i understand the file encryption structure also.... for me to reverse that function it would take,... well lets put it this way, top of the function to the bottom is about 30 pgdowns haha so file encryption is gonna be last on my list.... tho ive already coded some of it and decrypted the config file and the data files... just havent coded that function to parse them which that 30pgdown function loolz....

but ive already seen the item files the config its all very simple item stats editing and monsters names item names everything... ill make a editor sometime later

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that be awesome a dragonica server and a working ms serever where it would work perfectly with out touching them since even the source, with out touching the files and putting it online, it;s like error, error every 5 mins. said duck ms after that. v 55 worked almost flawlessly except for the packet error which didnt effect anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to see one of these. keep up the good work, hopefully see one of these servers done soon and out.

Back