Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica Server Emulator

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just checking in to see how the project is coming along?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sweetness organic i've been thinking about going back to it. And it's been forever since we talked sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that Dragonica private server can be much better than the real Dragonica. It's a game that born to have private servers :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry for the hiatus....
nah i jus been super busy wit life, music....

im thinking that once i get my time back on track, and i purchase a new laptop( this computer is a 2004 dell latitude -_- ) i will start back coding again... and i am back at home so i can start over on my OLD 1337 server base since i have access to it now :)

sorry to have kept you guys in the dark, but man.... so much work :( hopefully soon i will be able to change my job and have more time, but either way since i have my day off now( as of last week ) when i purchase a new laptop i will begin coding again :D

hopefully the enc is still the same haha

has there been any major changes to dragonica?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kac123ige can you post the Dragonica Packet encryption and decyrption?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what about the IAH games version? thats the one i was coding on.
IAHgames is much better than the previous English version that got shut down and now is moving to WarpPortal.

I'd just stick with IAH's. There's a set of official files floating around that some people I know have, I think. Same set that Muso/the other server are using.

Iah got the Paris update, but that might've been around while you were coding. It included new maps, skill fixes, 4th jobs, and more.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IAHgames is much better than the previous English version that got shut down and now is moving to WarpPortal.

I'd just stick with IAH's. There's a set of official files floating around that some people I know have, I think. Same set that Muso/the other server are using.

Iah got the Paris update, but that might've been around while you were coding. It included new maps, skill fixes, 4th jobs, and more.

thats a good thing to know haha cuz i just chose iah since it was english... :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is very nice! i can't wait to hear good news from you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thats a good thing to know haha cuz i just chose iah since it was english... :D
Hehe. Glad to still see you around in development mate.
I remember way back when you were working on Flyff and all that. :p

Back