Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database Restorer

Staff member
Reaction score
This easy-to-use tool will make the task to restore/backup the databases easier.

Compiled in C# 3.0.

config.ini explanation:

Code:
[database_restorer]
// put the databases to restore with a semicolon between
databases=DR2_def;DR2_GM;DR2_local;DR2_LOG;DR2_Member;DR2_siteconfig;DR2_User

// WHERE ARE THE *.BAK FILES?
dir_bkp=C:\dragonica server\15.12\db\
// WHERE SQL SERVER SAVES ALL THE DATABASES?
sql_databases=C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.DRAGONICA\MSSQL\DATA\

// SQL SERVER INSTANCE
server=LEANDRO-PC\DRAGONICA
// SQL SERVER USERNAME
user=admin
// SQL PASSWORD
pass=123456

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job, but all this did was make new databases and then it crashed when it tried to restore the backups. Thanks though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me why it crashed. I suppose it show any error messages, right? Probably you did not set the sql_databased dir correctly in the config.ini file. I need more details to help you.

I put in the .baks in manually so all is ok for me, thanks though. Maybe i'm the only one with this problem.

Staff member
Reaction score
well, this database restorer is just a second option. You can do manually if you want to. But I still would like to know how come you couldnt use this tool, because it worked fine for me :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well SheenBR i just tested it, it did make a new DB but after it loaded the new dbs, it just instant crash when tried to restore, add to msn or pm me please :p (much easier to talk)

Back