Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica Client + Server File Chapter 2-4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those Files are original, unmodded in anyways, so meaning their langauge is possible to be different language other than English.

All Link are in MediaFire!

Chapter 2
Compressed 326MB|Uncompressed 3.6GB

There no Working 0.19 client that i can find, however if anyone can provide me the client that would be great!

Chapter 3
Compressed 280MB|Uncompressed 2.7GB

Compressed 1.87GB|Uncompressed 2.04GB

Compressed 195MB|Uncompressed 1.66GB

Compressed 1.98GB|Uncompressed 2.54GB

Chapter 4
Compressed 219MB|Uncompressed 2.23GB

Compressed 2.45GB|Uncompressed 2.70GB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i want to run 2.0.14 i do not need previous version right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is correct, you don't have to have older version to run newer just as long you have the same version server/client it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those Files are original, unmodded in anyways, so meaning their langauge is possible to be different language other than English.

All Link are in MediaFire!

Chapter 2
Compressed 326MB|Uncompressed 3.6GB

There no Working 0.19 client that i can find, however if anyone can provide me the client that would be great!

Chapter 3
Compressed 280MB|Uncompressed 2.7GB

Compressed 1.87GB|Uncompressed 2.04GB

Compressed 195MB|Uncompressed 1.66GB

Compressed 1.98GB|Uncompressed 2.54GB

Chapter 4

maybe this is the 0.0.19 Chinese client: you can test it。

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

im downloading it right now thanks for the download link, i been having hard time to find a working 0.19 client where the one i found had extraction problem :/ but let hope this works :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the guide to create the server? Thanks~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the guide to make the server is quite the same as everyone else who released hte 0.15.12 guide it just only difference is the version but honestly that nothing to bother if u got both client + server same version, anyways about that 0.0.19 i checked it out it seem lastest chapter client from chinese which is so... it not the client that i needed but indeed this translation is saying this is dragonica 2 >_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the chapter 4 files, they work great:p:. Only thing i can't get working is the consent server. when i open it i get "Press any key to continue . . ."
is anyone else having this problem? Or does anyone know how to get it running?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the lastest version in chapter would be somewhat 6 but it not in public, not even i have hand on it :/ so if u are asking a lastest public server file would be 2.0.14 unless there a chinese newer version which i doubt so far :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to modify lavalons hp? he has alot more than usual in this server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Chapter 4

Sv and client not working... :(
Please help me.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server should be working as long u have the MAC ip address changed which is... 001676BE079B but the thing about this it offline only, so meaning only LAN can be accessed but other than that like gobal you cant :/ and the client can work but also sometime wont work for some reason it just wont always work for for everyone :/ it works for me i have no idea why.

Back