Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica Server Files

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Files from chinese bbs. Files seem to be from late spring 2010.

jM2.me - Dragonica Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

[Info]
- Server should be full and running
- No other info is known to me

[Download]
Megaupload:

Rapidshare Part 1:
Rapidshare Part 2:
Rapidshare CRC:

Mediafire Part 1:
Mediafire Part 2:
Mediafire CRC:

Tools Pack: (thanks to Organic)

P.S> There is thank you button as well

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ha dude! Server actually starts and works, gotta findout how to change ip on client and try to connect. If I am correct then pre-last official dragonica client should work.

Ohh and ha that was my 1000th post lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy crap! Thanks i love you soo much (not gay!)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

hey i set up the server can u give me a link to the version of client that supports theese files

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Umm you could of read my post here and above...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

hex the client? maybe... There are some chinese pservers already, Ill try to see what they use to connect.

Server files look Taiwanese or however you spell it. so gonna download them

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sick, maybe the person working on the server himself can use these to , to make em english/

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Listen if you dont like it then why would you even post something? Plus no one is going to bring you food on a plate...

Sick of un-thankful newbs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is the source chinese as well?

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
It's missing Realm server based on the info in the official Barunson Interactive docs.
Btw these files are from China official server and real.
There are also official files from gPotato going around in private which have been hacked by some Germans (unsure) as far as I know and they are more recent.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's missing DR2_GM db and Realm server based on the info in the official Barunson Interactive docs.
Btw these files are from China official server and real.
There are also official files from gPotato going around in private which have been hacked by some Germans (unsure) as far as I know and they are more recent.
Yeah, gPotato files are what Muso and other servers with more recent updates are running on. must be nice. :drool:

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
saw them on chinese forum yesterday aswell, almost all comments were about how fake they are or how the op wants to increse epeen, so i didnt dl it :p anyway hope they work as dragonica was one of those games i played more than 2weeks

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
has anyone set this up yet?

Back