Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, if nobody has the job maps you're not releasing it? Sounds pretty ridiculous, should share it anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what's the point ? The server files from all alone. And that means, and errors at all the same.

For example on the maps that work, the character can not change the location, and the logs are visible errors.

--

Tomorrow I have a client already with the patch upload the files, and tomorrow will give link to it.

Also please help with errors maps.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what's the point ? The server files from all alone. And that means, and errors at all the same.

For example on the maps that work, the character can not change the location, and the logs are visible errors.

--

Tomorrow I have a client already with the patch upload the files, and tomorrow will give link to it.

Also please help with errors maps.

Maybe, need to edit sql functions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think so. The problem is with maps, I have tried from the set of maps "101", delete the damaged card, and everything started to work. But this is not important, the main problem is that not possible character to move to another location.

Excuse me for bad English

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't expect people to really help if they don't know/have the right client. We can all keep throwing solutions at you, but it'll never be the same as actually working on it and figuring it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uploaded 13 archives with the client, of all the 25 pieces . I regret that now problems with the Internet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
s57975998 - Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you think I did everything correctly ? I was able to run ?

s57975998 - Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

I still have hope for help from the server =(
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING]All you need to do is change in the settings of the server version for 1.0.1
I expect a lot of thanks. =)

pass - dragonica-serv.at.ua

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can be share config.ini for change ip game client

can't download after part 10
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here is client link

you need open mapserver 109

I can start game all map successfully of my DGN-NEWORIGN and I translate of thailand Language

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HELP ME SIR.. 2 ERROR CAN NOT OPEN LOGIN AND CONTENTS
I OTW DOWNLOAD PART25 Gmaniac_Dragonice..

azw - Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@arkadet @nosferati
I think i run the server files ok so my problem now how can i make the server files become compatible with 1.0.1 client i already change patch version in patch/config and the patch version in sql.

@reloaded
Ok i've found a guide to solve our problem this guide works for me and i hope this will work also for you.

Download a MAC Address Changer and modify your MAC Address to the one written on the first page. Once it's done, your 3.bat will reboot. Then, the LOGIN and the CONTENTS server should stay opened.
I can recommend your to download Technitium MAC Address Changer, but it's not the only one that you can use.
The MAC Address to put is : 001676BE079B

Here's another guide for other method of how to change your mac address

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back