Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@all
anyone can upload it in 500mb size per link i already exceed my download limit for today and still not finish

work sir.. bug skillhehe..
Good hope u like it btw can u enter in game? what i need to change in server files so i can use 1.0.1 client

@palamon123
download nosferati client it include english patch

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can enter sir..have new hero..omg.. I try patch 1.0.1 and 2.0.14 all ok..

=.=' i have problm.. Image006 - Dragonica v2.0.14 Client + Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I deleted the old client, because of limited release, and uploaded on the other.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How To make it online? Its work at LAN. Please make a tutorial please.
I hav tried to change all the ip addresses to my LAN IP(192.168.1.113) and then Realm(Switch => UserBindIp Changed to WAN IP), SiteServer(Login => UserBindIp Changed to WAN IP).

When i use serverControl to start login server, it show "Cant Bind Acceptor". Please Help! Thanks In Advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i try 192.168.1.3 my wifi work server run..[success]

Yea, as i said. It work fine in LAN. I can play it with fren in LAN network. My question here is how to make it online. So i can play it with my fren through internet. Anyone know how to make it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try hamachi.. you have vps try ip vps.. or i just make..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try hamachi.. you have vps try ip vps.. or i just make..

Sorry, few question here. So all your server files ( .ini .xml .cfg ) all ip changed to LAN ip address rite? My case (192.168.1.113). After that, change database table realm & serversite ip address to 192.168.1.113. After i done all these, i try to login with my pc(192.168.1.113), login successful and work well in game. And i used another pc(192.168.1.114) to login also work fine.

Here my problems, my dragonica server pc(192.168.1.113 LAN, 209,xx,xxx,xxx WAN), i go to my frens house, use their pc( WAN IP ), and had change the client and .inb ip address to my server(209,xx,xxx,xxx, WAN IP). They only can login to the channel, after click begin, it wont get into the charater select screen. Please help me to solve this!Thanks in Advance! Would Appreciate!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem from the other server, the items disappear when the User logs out of the game, can someone help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my laptop already ruin :( because before this i have install mysql server 2008 r2 and uninstall....
i wan to install back... and it keep me error... :(.. Even the XAMPP also i cannot install... so some1 can help me to format my laptop using CD??:(:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not distribute the client files, because they are very rare.
This is a client, of gpotato europe, version new origin.

Back