Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragonica Server Files Ep4[New Origin] Tested and Working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally my server is Done !!, now I want to know how can i use the GM commands??? help u.u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To reloaded90 , can u show me how to setting to public ip with hamachi and no ip here.setting at server side and client side.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hiii, can anyone post a tutorial to set up client, and edit connection IP? maybe post right client too :D
the server I think is ok.
i would like play this game ^^

i had try to download here but is too slow ç________________ç

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
network error many time
can uploads on mediafire ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i run SeverControl.exe and " the programe can not run because....it side by side...".
Please help me, I have changed ip and address. But that error happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i run SeverControl.exe and " the programe can not run because....it side by side...".
Please help me, I have changed ip and address. But that error happen
Side by side error is not because of mac. You have to install all needed c++ redistributable and .NET or some other shitz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you dont have chnage your mac address to malaysia mac address ??
OMG, use your brains, he said he have problem when he is opening "SeverControl.exe", "SeverControl.exe" don't need mac change.. He have to install c++ shitz..

Back