Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to get the Items ID list

Reaction score
[Guide] How to get the Items ID list

• Open SQL Server Management Studio
  • Login with sa
  • Expand DR2_def
  • Expand Tables
  • Right click on "TB_DefItem"
  • click Edit All Rows
  • ItemNo = ID of the item

FAQ:

Q: I don't see the "Edit All rows option, what should i do?"
A: Easy, click "Tools>Options" Click in SQL Server Object Explorer and than in the "Table and View Options" change the value 200 to 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks..

And for put items with price gold in shop you know?

Because in my shop ist all price cash with price 0, for change price i know in table commoncashitem... But i like put item with gold and not cash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dragonica, ist very complicade, because you change in table and need restart server, and that ist very time need, and very pacience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, true... now, can you help me, because i will open server in brasil ,i will go the first dragonica in brasil , soo i will put all original, mission for class, etc, and the price item with crash..

can you help me with the price of the items... i dont know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but look, i think i figureout, but i will make teste firt and after post here,

About help, i need put price in all items Cash, because i will put cash donation in my server, because dont have any dragonica in brasil..

And i dont know the prices, .

Soo i make one painel admin, in website, and can put the prices, and changes thinks in shop....Like you help?
About translater, ist all in english

Reaction score
but look, i think i figureout, but i will make teste firt and after post here,

About help, i need put price in all items Cash, because i will put cash donation in my server, because dont have any dragonica in brasil..

And i dont know the prices, .

Soo i make one painel admin, in website, and can put the prices, and changes thinks in shop....Like you help?
About translater, ist all in english

I will PM you my msn so we can talk about that and than I can help you with translating stuff to Portuguese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will PM you my msn so we can talk about that and than I can help you with translating stuff to Portuguese

http://forum.ragezone.com/f731/dragonica-forum-rules-799760/

Do NOT request or offer assistance via anything but these forums. This includes (but is not limited to): Any chat protocol (MSN, Skype, YM, AIM, ICQ, etc), Teamviewer, Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol and E-Mail (IRC is an exception. Feel free to join us on our support channel: irc.esper.net/#dragonica). If you have a question, ask it on the forums. There are many helpful people here who would be glad to answer you.

The translating thing would be fine, obviously because it would be easier, but any other sort of help that would aid people on these forums should be posted here, not done in private.

Back