Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE]Making your server available on the Internet/Lan

Staff member
Reaction score
After countless changes inside the ini files I obtained no success on changing the IP that MMC/SMC was binding to.

Then I start checking the databases and found interesing records, and with a little help of SQL script I was able to trace it very quickly and test.

These tables holds information about which port your server are listening to and the IP address aswell.
You should change it in the database and in the ini files too, just for precaution.

Open DR2_siteconfig
Open dbo.TB_SiteServer

You'll see several 127.0.0.1 ip addresses. Change all of them to the new IP adress.

Open dbo.Realm_1
Repeat the same process above.

Now, open every ini file and replace 127.0.0.1 to your new IP adress.
You should also open the xml files that may sound like a config file like: config.xml, world_config.xml etc etc.

Then, update the IP in the bat launcher of dragonica, in your client full.

Just make sure you have all the ports opened for incoming connections outside your network( in case you are going to make it public ) and you are ready to go. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna make my server online but I have a problem. I use router for my computer, I fill TB_siteconfig, TB_Realm1 and everything in GC by my Lan IP,MMC, SMC and everything run fine but IP of login, gm and switch in servercontrol_release turn into 255.255.255.255. I have no idea to fix them? Can someone help me, please!!!!

SheenBR - [GUIDE]Making your server available on the Internet/Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
255.255.255.255 is not an ip address. its a network mask.
if you are going to make it online to everybody then you must set your IP address.
go to sites like to know whats your IP address.
if you are going to make it LAN, you need your local network ip address, which should me something like 192.168.x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I config all file *.ini in folder GC and Patch/Config to my Lan Ip and run MMC, SMC correctly but when I'm gonna run IMM.exe in servercontrol.exe I see IP of IMM to be changed to 255.255.255.255, I don;t know why

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to put my lan ip, when i opened smc, it says "connect to mm failed.connect retry!"...ive followed all instructions here sir price

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sometime it does say fail, because you have to run the third bat file, and launch all of the options inside...if they all launch successfully, then you have to wait about 5 minutes before all the things are set up, and the speed depends on your computer. dragonica private server consumes quite a lot of resources. because it will open about 30 command prompts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im ok now with the server and client...fully running...the only problem now is the descriptions of items, its all chinese...^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive used the english patch youve shared sir price, but the names of items and descriptions are in chinese...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, can you help me with this since im not even getting one thing working if im using my Ip, but it works fine if it used Local or hamachi thanks, SheenBR, hope you can reply quickly enough.

Staff member
Reaction score
hello, can you help me with this since im not even getting one thing working if im using my Ip, but it works fine if it used Local or hamachi thanks, SheenBR, hope you can reply quickly enough.
you have to change your inb file. get the unpacked from this forum, - use the search - change the IP and pack it again using MPPack.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
But not good at English, I'm sorry.
It is Japanese.

Although you can log in, is no reaction even if you select a channel.
I tried all the servers up, there is no reaction at all.
I think there was a problem with what [config.xml, world_config.xml], but did not know where they were.
For the client, patched: I just change the [/ ServerAddr "" 192.168.1.228 ""].
Please tell me when there is a point to be set.

Configuration is less than or equal to.

Server: 192.168.1.228
Client: 192.168.1.2

Please help if ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol sorry for really really late reply, however that doesnt fix anything what im talking about is the Server sided here, it just wont work if i use my Ip (non-hamachi)however if i use lan it works just only me can log, and one time i had it working non-hamachi just that person wasnt able to log to their acc creation just stuck at channel. im thinking of something but i havent tried, just wanted to let you know that.

Back