Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Regist Acceptor Failed Cause In Immigration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need your help, I do not know why there is a problem when connected to 127.0.0.1:1001, after I follow a variety of tutorials but the same problem like this, I beg you help you...Thanks.[Sorry I am Bad Inggrish]

Capture.PNG - [Help]Regist Acceptor Failed Cause In Immigration - RaGEZONE Forums
I need your help, I do not know why there is a problem when connected to 127.0.0.1:1001, after I follow a variety of tutorials but the same problem like this, I beg you help you...Thanks.[Sorry I am Bad Inggrish]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Dragonica Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
If you still have issues with this. Or someone else finds it who does.
Try changing port from 127.0.0.1:1001 to 127.0.0.1:1002 in database and config files.
i think I also had issues running the default port in a local environment for immigration.
though from what I can see your immigration connected on its own, if it went white on server control there would be no issue and errors can be ignored.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i believe you not forward the port 1001 thats why you got that error you should try and check

Back