Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcturusCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JiEun - ArcturusCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

ArcturusCMS will aim to be one of the most visually appealing and most user friendly CMS for iROSE. This is just the beginning of the development and it will take some time before testing and an official release to ensure security is of a high standard.​

Preview

Home (Resized from 2560x1440)
Register (Resized from 2560x1440)
Forgot Password (Resized from 2560x1440)
Rankings (Resized from 2560x1440)
Home (Resized from 1280x1024)

These are a small preview of whats to come, currently deciding what should be implemented in the admin panel.

What I Would Like From YOU

• If you have any Official ROSE Artwork other than the FansiteKit and Wallpapers on Roseonlinegame I would appreciate it if you could share, these include and are not limited to graphics from TWRose, JRose, CRose, etc. as they will be very useful in creating new themes and design elements on the remaining CMS.

• ArcturusCMS is a product created for new iROSE servers, providing as many features as a new server would deem necessary so I would like to know what features YOU would like to see incorporated.

For other information you can visit and contact me at arcturusdev.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The layout for your arcturusdev.com is awesome and so easy to navigate around it and your cms is looking great as for me glad to say there is still a few wiling to work on this to keep it alive !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WoW, prefessional build site,
gratz and thanks

Dont forguet: Tools for GMs (by level administration) (quick and easy managmwnt accounts support and investigate problems) logs, transct,

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ETA on Availability of this?

Love to have a look at it in action.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think most of us would love to see it in action xD

Back