Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SNEAK PEAK- iRose GM Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been working on something i felt was kinda stupid , but hey i was bored.

This is basically a functioning mock-up of the finished program

What it does-
Send GM commands to game client using selected information.

What it doesnt do-
Make you a GM

buzbee - SNEAK PEAK- iRose GM Commander - RaGEZONE Forums

This version is fully functioning, not all items or maps have been added, but i am working on a new method of retrieving needed data from the STB and STL files,

No known time on the release of it, and i will also be putting out a version for osrose based servers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey buz, haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up-to? Anyway this sounds nice. What server type is it for?

Oh and hmu on msn. If you don't have mine you can get it from your PM that I'm about to send you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently I have it working for leaked sho servers, but will be adding full support for osrose based servers.

Ill add you later when I sign into msn tonight.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey did you ever add me to msn? if you did I didn't get the request.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have you give up?
Source available?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he did to be honest with you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well source for everything is completely lost, as well as any web scripts and utilities for rose that I have acquired over the years.
My house had the roof ripped off by a tornado a few weeks ago and water and tree limbs have destroyed pretty much everything I own.
On the bright side my detached garage and cars survived and are untouched, hey at least I can still drive. Also been acquiring spare pc parts from some buddies of mine so if all goes well should be able to get started on developing some stuff again.

EDIT: Using my phone for internet, also decided to post here instead of creating a new thread, lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well source for everything is completely lost, as well as any web scripts and utilities for rose that I have acquired over the years.
My house had the roof ripped off by a tornado a few weeks ago and water and tree limbs have destroyed pretty much everything I own.
On the bright side my detached garage and cars survived and are untouched, hey at least I can still drive. Also been acquiring spare pc parts from some buddies of mine so if all goes well should be able to get started on developing some stuff again.

EDIT: Using my phone for internet, also decided to post here instead of creating a new thread, lol

that sucks. :p Glad your okay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back