Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Irose Arcturus Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, someone gave a post with a list of clients to use. I downloaded the bratok2 client, and for some reason none of the VFS extractors work on it. Anybody have a suggestion?

Edit running windows 7 64bit

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have mssql 2005 too for Flyff official files, does it work for this server file too? i have host Onrose80 before but too much bugs. i am using windows 7 32bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do make an wand with gap for gem? using the command /item x x x? please help :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item lists is different based on what client you have, gm commands and then general item list (items most servers have), here you go

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item lists is different based on what client you have, gm commands and then general item list (items most servers have), here you go
I'm using normal Rose Online client.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Sorry for double post :/:

I opened all my ports (help with a guide) but when I use the open port check tool it says non of my ports are open! :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) How make a list of items a customer? i have the wild rose client
2) How to make an item with stoked? (to insert gem) Urgent please xD

I would like to delete the fairys :D xD!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone fix the dc in luna battleground? its not working with the stbs i have..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like my login server can't connect.

I think it's about my ports, but I followed several guides to open my ports, and I' still dont know if they are open know. Because I've tested it with that openchecktool thingy and it says its closed. Just don't know what I have done wrong with opening my ports....

screenie:

xenams - Irose Arcturus Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your screen is showing no problems... if the box is pressed down ( the first one, the login server is online ), and it seems your is working fine

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your screen is showing no problems... if the box is pressed down ( the first one, the login server is online ), and it seems your is working fine

As you can see it the screens Xena posted, there is a line with: start worldserver.

It doesnt show me that, so I'm not able to start it well..

When I do start it, it keeps saying Login in forever.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Ive got my server working fine thanks to your tutorial. I've removed the annoying buff bots. However, there are a few things I need help with. Firstly, can someone explain to me how I add birth island and the irose Adventurer's Plains back into the client? And how do i make it so that new characters start on birth island and exit to the irose Adventurer's Plains? And secondly, can someone tell me which files are responsible for buff color? I wish to change them back to the original. Thank you in advance.

Edit---

I was able to change adventurer's plains back into the irose one by editing the listzone stb and stl file. however, my npcs are in the wrong place and I'm kinda lost. The npcs are in the evo ap positions. Can any give me some insight on what to do?. Also I added birth island, but new characters still spawn in ap. The spawn point is also incorrect. Someone please help me D:

edit--- again
Oh god not only do the npcs spawn in the wrong place but the monsters are still the evo spawn. All I want is irose ap and birth island back :(

edit--
So it turns out all I had to do was restart the server for the npcs to move to their proper places. also, the birth island thing somehow sorted itself out. Two problems remain. The spawn point for ap is still at the evo location and the fairy on birth island cant teleport you out for some reason. Can anyone lend a hand?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Step 4:

[Video] Getting 3Ddata files: Click Here

[File] Download VFS Extractor: Click Here | Virus Scan

[File] wildrose Client: Click Here - Megaupload or Click Here - Megashare

Small info: Try not to run wildrose.exe or let it updates bcuz it will download a trojan file to you computer.

not rip_wildrose files? no 3ddata

help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd grateful if someone make a guide for window vista because it's so Ducking hard to do it at vista with out a guide like this and I think many persons are using this operating system.

Regards :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have a problem
the problem is in the world server ini file when i put my wan ip in the loggin server ip it say Connect failed to loggin server and it refuse any ip but my lan ip or localhost so what should i do
when i put my lan ip my players select the channel and then server dead so any one can solve it please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have a problem
the problem is in the world server ini file when i put my wan ip in the loggin server ip it say Connect failed to loggin server and it refuse any ip but my lan ip or localhost so what should i do
when i put my lan ip my players select the channel and then server dead so any one can solve it please ?
there is no solution for this problem ? :S

Look..I Can Fly~!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I told you to change some IPs, did that work?
Else double check ur ports.. don't forget that trying things (IPs and other stuff)
mostly solves a lot, and you learn new things by just doing it ^^'

Goodluck, you have my msn so...

~~Lex~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Step 4:

[Video] Getting 3Ddata files: Click Here

[File] Download VFS Extractor: Click Here | Virus Scan

[File] wildrose Client: Click Here - Megaupload or Click Here - Megashare

Small info: Try not to run wildrose.exe or let it updates bcuz it will download a trojan file to you computer.

not rip_wildrose files? no 3ddata

help me

dl the client and install , then run the VFS Extractor to get the 3ddata..

Back