Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Irose Arcturus Tutorial with Video [**HOT**]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tinyd : Forward your ports. ( 29000, 29100, 29200, 19000,19005, etc.)

@Hawkerboy: 3 possibilities , 1) forwarding ports ?
2) there is an error with your DBs.
3) There is an error with your config files.

Mello~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
danilok..
Can you tell me what OS and bit you are using?
which msql and sp version are you using? I know windows7 can operate an Arcturus server, but if I get bored of trying, I might reformat and try windows XP sp3. :3

Reaction score
Dude, don't go around bumping half year old threads.
Oh, with all the respect to Raven, but he isn't the only person around here who can help you setup arcturus, and honestly I don't think he is going to help you, he is probably too busy with working for 7skies.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just use mssql2005 it works fine for me, mssql 2008 will also work, but I prefer 2005.

I just want to test a rose online server and it's my first time to do this. I already have an mssql 2008 r2 installed. Do you think, that's alright or I need to install the 2000 one?

Edit:
SQL 2000 SP4 Downloaded.
I just want to ask about the SQLEVAL, how can I get that and is it needed or?

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's a link to the wildrose client in this list at osrose

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please

we need new update

for everythings and new Tutorial and link files

to be more easy

everthing is old here no support for rose online !!

last post before 2 weaks !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i will pay 50$ to paypal to the men that will help me to open a private server to rose online fully work server!!
my skype: iloveregev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cAn i have the TROSE.exe + another files plox? because megashare let me download 550 MB only ;S!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people! I have been trying to make a rose server.... but i have a mess of files here and dont have a client due to the link only lets me download 550MB .... can any one post the client on another server to download? trying to use the database of that last release that have been troubling on the forum.... yes i was one of the 9 people that download those files... dont wanna mess any ones server or work... just wanna make a server to play with some friends and have fun learning to make a server and coding stuff...
these are the files i have...

SHO server files
"your moms" files... LOL
and this client: RoseOnline-419-201206271923

already have installed no-ip and SQL server 2005.

Is it possible to use latest rose client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people! I have been trying to make a rose server.... but i have a mess of files here and dont have a client due to the link only lets me download 550MB .... can any one post the client on another server to download? trying to use the database of that last release that have been troubling on the forum.... yes i was one of the 9 people that download those files... dont wanna mess any ones server or work... just wanna make a server to play with some friends and have fun learning to make a server and coding stuff...
these are the files i have...

SHO server files
"your moms" files... LOL
and this client: RoseOnline-419-201206271923

already have installed no-ip and SQL server 2005.

Is it possible to use latest rose client?
u can use arcturus download the sho files for the database and use an irose client or
use the last rev82 and the 432v of rose i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back