Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OsIrose] iRose Server Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:blush:I will update the guide now that i have internet again (YAY). But i like navicat and from what i know... xamp isnt a database managment program... unless its been updated quite a bit... But ive been gone for ALONG time so i dont know. It will take a few days for me to redo the guide for the updates to the server, since i have to understand them before i can write about them :drool:. I will recheck all the links and also, answer anybodies question's in this thread that had'nt been answered yet by the other helpfull people.

From what ive seen so far... i will have to redo all the spawn's that my friends and i have done and perhaps the drop tables also for my own server.

So in a couple of days i will have the guide updated for OsiRose Rev. 81

*Updated the client 131 link to a new host i found on the osirose forums.

*For the Mobless Eldeon is because of the spawnlist table in the database isnt filled w/ spawn points yet for Eldeon. Something you could do or maybe updating to the new revision has them... i dont know yet if 81 does or not havnt got it up n running yet (hadn't the time yet)

*Revision 81 is uploaded and the link is added on the main guide and .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client wont go further then the Go! button. Hangs on Waiting. Also my worldserver is getting a error from a Questdata file. QV00-000.qsd to be precise.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey the exp rate doesn't seem to take effect, i tried 1,2,100,100000, but i get the same 54exp from mini bean. any reason why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, its because the values in the conf files are not having effect, have a look at the MySQL table called "list_config" you can change the rates there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the ruff client, whenever i equip a unique/new weapon it just disconnects and also you cant go to xita refuge and oro
why is that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could you explain how to use hamachi a little better?
thankyou

edit:

and how do u give a char a title e.g. [GM] or [ADMIN] or [DEV]
and i aslo get the error: servers are currently undergoing maintainence.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi friends, i am downloading this client:

i want know, if this client work with this server files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ MItchellmix: No that wont work, download the one from the guide.

@SammyBoii44: You cant put the [GM], [Admin] in front of your name by editing the database. Go to Characters, and just edit the name. Make sure you exit the game first, and the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ MItchellmix: No that wont work, download the one from the guide.

@SammyBoii44: You cant put the [GM], [Admin] in front of your name by editing the database. Go to Characters, and just edit the name. Make sure you exit the game first, and the server.

thanks but also the second part of my question.
i aslo get the error: servers are currently undergoing maintainence.
how do i fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its because, your ports aren't forwarded, or the Ip's in the .conf are not all the same.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can get through everything i even made a character and when i press go it says "waiting" and takes forever to load.Can anyone help me?Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can get through everything i even made a character and when i press go it says "waiting" and takes forever to load.Can anyone help me?Thank you.

check if the port and the IP matches whit your own IP and mysql port or use XAMPP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey when i run mine server all ok but mine problem is when i want to login i put mine acct and pass and latter say me ... Connecting to server. and there stay a lot and no connect and in console put me user connected from 127.0.0.1 and latter when i cancel the connecting say in console user disconnect if some1 help me plz i cheked all is ok but nothing plis help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello all, can you help..

after i read all post in this forum, i confused about what the new server rose version?

can you help me..

sorry for my English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now the text say me server is busy or something like that some1 help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help please.

I set up everything EXACTLY as you directed, but when i try to log in, it goes to:
"All servers are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Please refer to our official website for notices regarding restoration of server access. Thank you."

Maybe im doing the "create account on login" part wrong.

Also, i get an error in the world server:
[ERROR]: QSD File: '3Ddata\QuestData\QV00-000.qsd'

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have same error as wonderz but the world server i don't have it :S plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QUESTDATA error is fixed when you extract your client with VFSEditor and copy the entire 3DDATA folder over to your server.

Back