Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OsIrose] iRose Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will somebody reupload the client cuz i saw that all the links are broken :| pls ? :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Give me a link to a site that uploads 550+mb files and I'll upload it while I sleep.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Give me a link to a site that uploads 550+mb files and I'll upload it while I sleep.

I'm pretty sure they will allow that kind of size without having a paid account. I use them for files up to 500mb anyway. Since i don't have anything over 500 i can't say for sure but they are fine with 490

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Already have it on FileFront, it's server was just down yesterday.

*Edit

Appears that all my uploaded files on FileFront have been removed (Weird, seeing as I'm not banned, just files removed) and it's servers are taking too long to connect. As of such, I'll upload the client as soon as possible.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It seems fliefront deletes files after some time anyway if no one downloads them.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already have it on FileFront, it's server was just down yesterday.

*Edit

Appears that all my uploaded files on FileFront have been removed (Weird, seeing as I'm not banned, just files removed) and it's servers are taking too long to connect. As of such, I'll upload the client as soon as possible.

They keep doing that to me as well. It's very annoying.
I got an email last week to say that my osprose client was on the deletion list due to lack of downloads. This was despite the fact that it has been downloaded over 300 times in the last 2 weeks :glare:

i think filefront have some issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RESOLVED!
Only problem. Scrolls that you transport for the cities don't work, nor the one of Xita Refuge.
the one Of Xita speaks that is Lions Plains. . . . . and others are all white, when I buy them of the errorin the game.
HELP ME PLEASE

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same problem as always :closedeyes:

Your data files on your server do not match the ones on your client.

White spaces in your inventory are because the STBs you are using are addressing the incorrect icons.

Match your data files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDITED FULL

Hi friend, I am with just a problem, is that the buff of Damage doesn't Work...
would he have something what he could do?
Thank You

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The buff that gives Additional Damage doesn't work in any of the open source emulators

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and doesn't Shield Also work?
same altering files?
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
buboboy - [OsIrose] iRose Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

add the server channels manualy.

Back