Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a toturial of putting more than one channel by chance someone knows a toturial of adding channel.
Or if someone here knows how to please would be very grateful.

Not wanting to be very annoying and even more now like to ask for guidance on how to translate the client to Portuguese of Brazil. can someone show me what to do please.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Try this thread:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i try this guide but my mysql is not respondeing on server set up when i excute the final part of step 1.2 ,,fixed it just downloading client can anybody tell me what i need to to to run my server now after my clients patched and ready to go,i get i have to run the 3 in order like ls/ws/cs but after that do i just log in through the client launcher,next question is in the files in the guide u edit ls/ws/cs,do i replace the ip adresses with mine in those files or not ..or do i edit ip's in differantfiles if so which ones as it dont state to do that ?? sorry for being a pain.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Helped him in private...
anyway Dumpy :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for some reason i still cant connect. gives me the thing that the server is updating. i checked my ports they are all open. and i have updated rose till the last version. for the rest i have everthing running. if aukemon might find it easier you can pm me in dutch. =)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check your ports again?
idk some Providers in the Netherlands block hosting servers...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good guide :thumbup1:

but one thingy is totally annoying. why can the client only installed on C:\?

i dun have 2gigs+ on c: but plenty free space on D:\.

why did they made it this stupid ?

can i use another client for this ?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good guide :thumbup1:

but one thingy is totally annoying. why can the client only installed on C:\?

i dun have 2gigs+ on c: but plenty free space on D:\.

why did they made it this stupid ?

can i use another client for this ?
You can install NARose any place you like. Just browse for the location in the installation program and it will be placed there.

OsRose (dev rev) is designed to work with the latest up to date version of NA Rose so no you can't use a different client with it.

It is possible to use it with older versions of NARose though,if you can get them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i d/l the client from this thread.

look:

GeNyaa - [OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

i can't seem to find another buttons that will let me install it on d:\. weird.

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then try this one then.

It's the latest full installation available from NARose

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me and find out why the damage to lowerlevels are very low... like my hawker is attacking it 40 - 50's... to a normal fighter clown.. But when I attack some stuff like higher level which is red to me. I can hit around 500's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then try this one then.

It's the latest full installation available from NARose

i tried to install the game with that installer. basically the same problem. but now i can choose on what drive to install, but it just ignores that and it kept telling me not enough space on C:\ :grr:

those devs at narose can't even make a proper installer, lol ?

cm comments are also awesome.

If your having problems with the installer not setting permissions correctly and or not loading after installing then its suggest to change where the game is being installed. Install the game to your C:\ or your Desktop.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the stupid thing is checking for space on the wrong drive.:glare:

weird thing is that the last time I ran the installation I had no trouble at all sending it to my D drive. My C is just for the operating system and really has no space at all.

Do you have another computer that you can install it on?

Once you have an installation you can just transplant the entire folder anywhere you want.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You go into the accounts table and you make the account's access level to > 300 (Greater than 300, not literally >300)

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated Info's, cool..
With this links and info, 30 minutes is enough for making the server(without downloads).

Admins / GMs can't login on UserCP right? or it will show banned?

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Well, if you're really out of computers, then, uhh,
why not backup a file on C:\ (if it's not an installation), where you can have some space for the installation, rose->d -- backupped->c, but I'd advise a 1 gig space for c:\, cause most caches, to be sure not to be out of space.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

damn, I experience the slow char, I mean, the walk, or run is slow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have another computer that you can install it on?

Once you have an installation you can just transplant the entire folder anywhere you want.

this worked, thx a lot :D:

i messed around on lowbie maps and noticed some strange mob behavior. sometimes when you kill a mob, it it doesn't fade away. it has little HP left and keeps attacking. but you can't attack back. it happens quite a lot and sometimes i had like 5 zombie mobs following me.

i noticed that the mobs very often simply drop nothing.

btw is the osirose project dead ? because on the website there's only one release rev 78 from august 2007.

Back