Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

a problem with csro-r files, hopefully i can find a solution here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently working on csro-r server files and done a good job adding the arabian civilization successfully, fully working with everything, the only 3 problems remaining for me now are :

- adding the lv 125 skills, whenever i try to add the lines into the client, an instant crash occurs during client loading, i triply made sure of the lines while they cause no error in the gameserver, they still crash the client with no reason, not sure why but hopefully i can find a solution.

-i added the d14 stones in order to complete the d14 upgrade, but the stones always fail during enhancement and no blue can be applied on d14 items, no idea why but it just keeps happening.

-I managed to add constantinople fortress, but i got a problem, i cannot employ the npcs inside the fortress war even though i currently own it, also, no blessing buffs can be obtained, which is quite strange since it's just related to the administrator himself and not the other npcs, which means there is a malfunction in the npcs themselves.

Hopefully i can find a solution here and thanks for reading.

Edit : i've managed to add the 125 and the client launched successfully, but i can't learn the skills, and also i can't odbg the gs and client to lvl up above 120, and whenever i try to do so, either the client crashes or i'm still stuck at 120.

Thanks and hopefully i can find an answer.

Last edited:
Back