Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ECSRO How to add auto account register?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE community,

I just have one question since I am playing around with these files I have seen some people have been able to add an auto ingame account register. That means you just type your preferred ID, PW and the server is creating that account if it is not in use before.

My question I don`t ask for a complete solution but a little hint how to do that would be nice. Do I have to look client side or is it a stored procedure? :huh:

Thank you for helping me out I appreciate any help :)

Retired
Reaction score
Filter, if you don't have a raw base to work at and with (original source code or emulator)

It is the same like some of us did it with aion for example. By typing in the ID and PW (in this case, you have NO account), it will proceed as usual, trying to log you into the game and fetching your data through the whole process, but the account managing instance will recognize "oh wait, there is no account like this", it won't spit out the typical "There is no ID or Password with this bla bla bla", instead, it will fetch those new entered information to the database, like you would create a new account via a website.

Make a packet filter, get the C->S communication and the bytes you see while hitting enter (or clicking login), write the rest as "insert" statement to the database of your dreams.

Upvote 0
very nice
Reaction score
Filter, if you don't have a raw base to work at and with (original source code or emulator)

It is the same like some of us did it with aion for example. By typing in the ID and PW (in this case, you have NO account), it will proceed as usual, trying to log you into the game and fetching your data through the whole process, but the account managing instance will recognize "oh wait, there is no account like this", it won't spit out the typical "There is no ID or Password with this bla bla bla", instead, it will fetch those new entered information to the database, like you would create a new account via a website.

Make a packet filter, get the C->S communication and the bytes you see while hitting enter (or clicking login), write the rest as "insert" statement to the database of your dreams.

what's with the complicated solutions have you even tried to look inside the account database procedures?

hints
1. _CertifyTB_User
2. select convert(tinyint, 0), UserJID, sec_primary, sec_content, AccPlayTime, LatestUpdateTime_ToPlayTime (and return)

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
what's with the complicated solutions have you even tried to look inside the account database procedures?

hints
1. _CertifyTB_User
2. select convert(tinyint, 0), UserJID, sec_primary, sec_content, AccPlayTime, LatestUpdateTime_ToPlayTime (and return)

No, I haven't, because I don't care about such a function in SRO like I do with other games.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey thanks you for helping me out. I wasn` t able to reply because I was visiting my best girlfriend :)
I will look around with your hints. Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Back