Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Add Item to NPC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to add item to my NPC i get this error :*::*:

============================

here is my DB info..

RefPackageItem :

Code:
1	15	86441	PACKAGE_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	0	EXPAND_TERM_ALL	SN_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	SN_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A_TT_DESC	item\europe\weapon\tstaff_11.ddj	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx

RefScrapOfPackageItem

Code:
1	15	PACKAGE_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	86441

RefPricePolicyOfItem

Code:
1	15	PACKAGE_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	1	0	9000000	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx

RefShopGooD

Code:
1	15	STORE_REVELATION_TAB1	PACKAGE_ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_A	0	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx	-1	xxx

i hope i don't get ignored as usually , if anyone have a solution or knew where is the problem , please tell me :*::*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GreaT 43 Views and there is not at least one Son of B***h Reply :mad: .. i though this is the help section , well i didn't get any help :mad::mad:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GreaT 43 Views and there is not at least one Son of B***h Reply :mad: .. i though this is the help section , well i didn't get any help :mad::mad:

NO one should even consider now to response, too bad that arabianfox did already

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro i had the same problem and i fixed it [thanks to Statiic] , the problem is in the duribtily all you have to do is open the server normally with out any adds and open SMC and add new item to your character you will find a number which will be written at the bottom left , take this number and put it in Refscrapofpackageitem at the third zero in the code and you done :D

if you want me to explain more i will :)

Upvote 0
Back