• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Problem while cloning an area

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far, I added the region I want and the world ids along with the RefInstances/RefGameWorlds/RefRegion tables lines.
I want help regarding the sudden disconnect when entering the new instance I made.
Still, when I set the world id to 1 instead of 97 (the latest world id which has the settings for the instance) it works fine, when I change it, it keeps on disconnecting the character.
GameServer Errors;
Code:
- CGObj::EnterWorld Failed!!! at ResolveCellAndHeight() GAMEWORLDID[97,1], Pos(1394.000,443.353,1341.000) 
- CGame::EnterWorld() => CGObj::EnterWorld() Failed!!!    Praxit    [JID:1, CharID:1][rid: 0x7df8(x:248, y:125)][worldid : 97, pos: 1394.000, 443.353, 1341.000]
Char Login Failed(Invalid Pos): Jedge
SR_READY_TO_PLAY, Game::EnterWorld() failed!! [JID: 1]

Back