Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with high faculty Gameserver and Agentserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my situation:
dLkiWVO - Need help with high faculty Gameserver and Agentserver - RaGEZONE Forums
My Gameserver and Agentserver sometimes fluctuate very high that make people have delays in the game. It could be many issues, ranging from an unoptimized database (I don't think so), bad modules... etc .. therefore I'm looking for someone who knows how to fix this problem. Please help :/:
A few details:
- I have 32k monsters in my server, some of them I increased the total count to x1.5 or x2 from the original total count (nothing too serious), I also deleted some monsters from Job Temple so they don't lag out server. (I have mobs set delay 1m but I don't its the problem)
- I don't think its a VPS problem as I have a very good VPS (16 cores and 32gb ram)
- I don't think it's a filter problem as I'm using a custom one and a few servers also used it. They don't have any problems.

So please, if you know how to fix it, please help me!
Many thanks :)

My discord: Santa#7497

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back