Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i want to make a job restricted dungeon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to make a room job restricted that u need job clothes on for enter that room can anyone help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the restricted area are added but now the monster are not in there anymore before there where monster do u need to readd the monsters or do I need to fix something cuz its restricted?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
atm it work the restricted area and the monster in it now i need a fix for the bridges at devils garden

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
atm it work the restricted area and the monster in it now i need a fix for the bridges at devils garden
You cannot "fix" this by retrieving any kind of file.
Devil's Garden used to be LOCKED even during cSRO-R testIN time. Even iSRO's version has the doors to the south Baghdad shut, which basically means: no further map data existent.
You can try to get the current position of the item (map grid layout and object folder with corresponding files), convert the file to an obj, add your custom bridges (e.g. Taking the bridges from Constantinople, the ones right after the lv 4 mobs, same converting option here) by taking another, or creating yourself one, rotating them, fitting to the edges, saving the file, converting it back and finally adding it back to the correct grid folder.
Since the navmesh considers that you are walking on a bridge, you just have to add a visual changing to it. I am kind of curious, why every wanna be developer or real experienced sro server file handler haven't add those objects yet to that place. Especially synx, overlimit, Pioneer, and such.

Btw. Why did you turned the Devil's Garden to a job area? There is no system behind that region, except, you have to destroy a crystal in the middle of that field to let those bridges appear, killing the guardians in front of the closed elemental gates and retrieving the permission entering the dungeon rooms. And this mechanic is official, not a custom pserver poop ;)

Upvote 0
Back