Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jupiter map, permanent honor buff and how to disable create dump files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Can someone have a Jupiter map file that can be shared with me? My map file is currently in the wrong size (it is smaller than the normal map size in the M key, leading to wrong navigation).

- And how to create honor buff with permanent effect? Usually, it can only be maintained for up to 28 days, I want to make it permanent like when you are in the top honor, how do I do it?

- In addition, my server file and client often create the most files dump when launched with large size, how do I disable them?

Reaction score
1. There's many threads about adding Jupiter, just search from them or pull them from official or private server clients.

2. Look through the database procedures for the ones that reference the honor rank system, There should be a procedure there somewhere that delete's players buffs. I would point you to the correct procedures but I don't run silkroad servers anymore.

3. In your "server.cfg" you can comment out "DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_WRITE_MINIDUMP" lines and that should disable ".dmp" file creation.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. There's many threads about adding Jupiter, just search from them or pull them from official or private server clients.

2. Look through the database procedures for the ones that reference the honor rank system, There should be a procedure there somewhere that delete's players buffs. I would point you to the correct procedures but I don't run silkroad servers anymore.

3. In your "server.cfg" you can comment out "DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_WRITE_MINIDUMP" lines and that should disable ".dmp" file creation.
I don't want to disable honor buffs but I want it to remain permanently without being in the top honor!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm talking about find the procedure that delete's players buffs, then you can disable/modify that procedure..

without being in the top honor!

So you want honor buffs without using academy system? that's completely different. Search the forums/google for "vsro honor buffs" and you will find threads on how to add and give honor buffs to players without honor rank system, you can give them permanently.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm talking about find the procedure that delete's players buffs, then you can disable/modify that procedure..

So you want honor buffs without using academy system? that's completely different. Search the forums/google for "vsro honor buffs" and you will find threads on how to add and give honor buffs to players without honor rank system, you can give them permanently.

I see an article on ***********, they use an infinite TimeJob loop every time they move / teleport / die to make the buff become permanent! However, it will overload the server if there are many players, so it is not available.Do you have another suggestion?
->

Upvote 0
Back