Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question ] About server file requirements

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,last year i played a bit with the csro-r server files,and i have to say it was fun,even if my experience/knowledge was 0,i had at my disposal tons of guides,from fixing bugs to database security,thanks to RageZone

my pc is pretty slow,i would like to try to open a pvp server using the most old possible files ( i read it require less resources ) so i gues i have to go for zszc ones,i doubt such server will gain players,so i imagine it will have a max 50 players ( in a happy scenario ) my question is if my crappy pc would handle few players,here are my specs:

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six Core 3.50 GHz
64bit
Ram: 4GB
1TB free pc space

Internet specs:
Ping:3
Download Speed:26
Upload speed: 47

lets say two towns enabled,the rest of the regions disabled,might that be good enough to have a ''testbed''?

Reaction score
Honestly, if its just a test server it doesn't matter at all what specs really.. expecially if you want a pvp server as you can reduce a whole bunch of the mob counts or disable them entirely. Not sure about you getting people at all with a basic pvp server tho as every single server is the same boring vanilla pvp environment.. Either way go for it nothings really stopping you.

Upvote 0
Back