Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]World Map editor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i searching a program for editing[Recompose] Silkroad MAP [Press M in game]
i Need to adding Custom unique spawn points, and other graphics edits for maps. I need a download link .

Reaction score
There is files located in "Media\interface\worldmap" that contains all the ".djj" worldmap files. These are the ones you will need to edit to add unique spawn point locations to the worldmap.

You could also download the files from someone's server that contains them. I'd suggest getting them from sroinfo but that website isnt online anymore. I've linked the download to my full folder "Media\interface\worldmap\map" which contains the unique spawn points on the world map. Enjoy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i needed for recompose the maps. all parts in one big full maps for customs editing

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not the convertor. the map have 1000parts . and i need a plugin or a program for make a single one to editing and exporting in 1000parts

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CyberKod3 - [Request]World Map editor? - RaGEZONE Forums
One Converter pk2 files map ->full map( for photoshop editing) -> pk2 files map

Upvote 0
Back