Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Silkroad Online SRC,FILES,TOOLS , MeGaMaX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I am a 3D modeler and I have a dream. I played silkroad online since I was a kid, the joymax game owner hasn't updated for a long time and it looks like they won't develop anymore, I want to develop myself, I want to develop Islamic characters, new models, animations, maps, but I don't have any converter to convert my works to game files. I have found these tools with my research, maybe you can help me, thank you, good day. Silkroad Map Tool, SimpleViever.
Do you know how it gets megamax files, what needs to be learned to do such things, I was just looking for these tools and talked to almost all Joymax employees but none of them helped, unfortunately my last resort is to sneak into the server and get the files, but I have no knowledge.

pepapoha - Silkroad Online SRC,FILES,TOOLS , MeGaMaX - RaGEZONE Forums

Any idea and help please discord XoX#2512

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but how did he get these files for MeGaMaX maybe give money for joymax old employee

MeGaMaX what is this ? Scammer?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what I heard megamax got these files finding a failure in joymax servers so he managed to copy all the files

Upvote 0
Back