Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Silkroad + Windows 10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i recently started using windows 10... and for some reason silkroad started crashing... i tried using multiple client.. played with compatibility.. and nothing works.. silkroad just doesnt start..

First it was showing that silkroad stopped working and offerd to send online... but now its just opening and closing right away... any suggestions on fix?

Retired
Reaction score
If you keep ignoring those suggestions, which you've got on epvp, you would be already "fixing" this issue.
But you ain't even responding there. So, I guess no one can find a cure for your curse.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you keep ignoring those suggestions, which you've got on epvp, you would be already "fixing" this issue.
But you ain't even responding there. So, I guess no one can find a cure for your curse.

i tried different clients, didnt work.. same thing, and i did actually post

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
i tried different clients, didnt work.. same thing, and i did actually post

Well, I haven't seen it then.
Other then that, what was the last thing you updated/uninstalled/installed before that crashing occurred?
Mostly, even known for, microsoft is f*cking up the OS with their unstable "early access quality"-windows updates.
I found myself in that stable environment, which is called "Creators Update (Fall, around is around version 15063.XXX)", after that so called "Anniversary Update". The newest current may cause issues, like it does with older DOS games, older windows 7 games, vSRO's old rendering engine 21:9 and "weirder" (ultrawide resolutions getting missing texture-issues), and so on.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all other games are working fine, didnt delete or update much.. before i started playing sro i updated windows to max.. and it was working fine for like 2 days or so.. and then game crashed and all of sudden its not working at all.. i went trugh event manager.. and this is what it shows..

]https://ibb.co/k5Jqmb

p.s my friend used the same windows 7 as i did.. we updated around same time.. and his working fine and mine doesnt..

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
Well, it isn't that easy to diagnostic anything but just presuming that some runtime libraries are missing or corrupted due the upgrade process.
I have had dozens of BSODs while my OS was a Win7>Win10 upgrade. Got only solved after a clean Win10 installation on a stock SSD.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm good point, but i have no obvious signs of corrupted libraries.. i havent had a single bsod.. or crash on anything.. and like i said before.. older games are still working perfectly fine.. i have nfsu runing without any issues

Upvote 0
Back