Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SR_GameServer PROBLEM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
genralduk - SR_GameServer PROBLEM - RaGEZONE Forums

This Problem. Help me!!!!

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
overlap means your db is fucked up
so check last thing you did in db like adding an item, skill, region
or even edited a skill's param and re-do it.

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
Skill issues are quite easy to identify. It is all about the param## (e.g. overtaken some vSRO 193 skills, which won't work with the new parameters), which causes the GS to overlap and keep looping the error till it freezes (can also allocate 16GB of RAM to its process and freeze your desktop, if you don't force kill it via taskmanager).

Otherwise, do what Nour said. Check the last added regions, items, trigger functions, etc.
Whatever you have added, remove them one by one and restart your shardmanager and gameserver.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Skill issues are quite easy to identify. It is all about the param## (e.g. overtaken some vSRO 193 skills, which won't work with the new parameters), which causes the GS to overlap and keep looping the error till it freezes (can also allocate 16GB of RAM to its process and freeze your desktop, if you don't force kill it via taskmanager).

Otherwise, do what Nour said. Check the last added regions, items, trigger functions, etc.
Whatever you have added, remove them one by one and restart your shardmanager and gameserver.

thank's you for your help!! . but i'm not edit i'm used client http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/blackrogue-cap-125-database-client-1131091/

Upvote 0
Back