Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How i can transfer chars from database to other database

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello guys,

i have a problem!
i want transfer the chars + account from Database A to Database B but onley the chars and accounts!
any one have a idear how i can do it?

Reaction score
Literally only want characters and accounts? Or you want everything about characters like quests, items, skills etc? Because it's not going to be easy to export everything from 1 database to a whole other database expecially if you want items etc as there might be different id's and whatever else.

If you only want the characters themselves and accounts that shouldnt be too difficult. but I still don't recommend copying over characters as well unless you really know what your doing as there could be a problem somewhere once copying it all over and those players are going to be complaining about bugs and issues with their account. Either way, take a look at the respective tables for accounts and character related tables and also check the links between those tables that should get you started.

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
If you want personal data, without the items, Guild, etc., you'll have to go by checking these tables:
- Account
SK_Silk
SR_ShardCharNames
TB_User

- Shard
_AccountJID
_Char
_CharNameList
_User

There might be one or two more tables related to other things like guild data + settings, thief/hunter/trader info and anything else, but those ain't or at least shouldn't be that critical.

Those tables I've mentioned are usually those which are the most important.

Upvote 0
Back