Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

vsro Rebirth system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, could anyone help me in implementing a rebirth/rebortn of characters system?
for eg. now i have files with max of 135lvl/skill cap. and max of +50 items. And i want also add there a possible of rebirthing characters, eg. max of 50 resets, and each give +5 extra stat points. but rebirth lvl could be for eg. lvl 110 not 135 which is max lvl.

Retired
Reaction score
- Create a return scroll. (Note down the item ID.)
- Create a Reborn-table inside SRO_VT_SHARD with CharID, Name and reborn counter. (Enter already existing characters there + adjust the "AddNewChar" stored procedure to register new created characters, so this step gets obsolete and converts into a running system.)
- Catch the item usage via "AddLogItem" (inside SRO_VT_LOG>stored procedures), make a conditional statement like "if scroll ID 1337 and character lv 115 then execute stored procedure in SRO_VT_SHARD" and execute a specified reborn stored procedure. If the player is already reborn 50 times, execute an additem to chest/character inventory stored procedure with the said item, so it won't get used for nothing.
- That specific reborn SP will look for the character, who used that item, will check the current reborn amounts and will i++ (increase) them by 1 each time the reborn scroll has been used. It should also increase the Statpoints during/before the teleportation (which needs to be done separately, like "done 5 reborns so far, do 5 * 5_stat_points and update _Char table with that on CharID 1337).

That is it. Easy logical query crap.

It will exactly look like this:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back