Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beta Testers wanted - Legend PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys
There will be again soon from saturday-monday 20-04-2019, Join discord server for getting account

Join New Discord Server

Main focus is to get it full up to date with Items and Maps and monsters

So far all armors 0-125 works, even with newest Abyss Armor from kPT, which is not released yet in ePT

If you want to be part of this and test game and reports bug give me a PM and i create a account for you

You will need to have a Git Hub account and Git Hub installed, duo to sync of files changing and fixes

VisUban - Beta Testers wanted - Legend PT - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no test atm.
There will be again soon, i will update post when ready

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is current update:
Beta client will soon be out, as soon i get a new server for beta up and running

I got bored and started to implent new KPT char:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
link to test ?
you can tell me method use item new class. i not work with hand correct.
thank so much

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Looks great VisUban! so much effort you've put in!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea thx.

i had to rewrite a whole new drawsprite function, i Got the game to load all texture and opening stage, but i need to fix a alpha rend issue, directdraw vs directx 9 is like kindergarden, some draw codes for directdraw is 1-2 Lines is 4-5 in Directx9 and ensure no overload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I i would like to get some help from you who have time and know to use Photoshop, i can provide a old free CS2 with real license

I have some Directx9 load format error on some of the start texture and button images, but this is how far is goes now:

They issue with interface is not a texture format error, but its rendering issue, i only just see it down in my left cornor when trying to open status menu, so i have to check my z buffering

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I i would like to get some help from you who have time and know to use Photoshop, i can provide a old free CS2 with real license

I have some Directx9 load format error on some of the start texture and button images, but this is how far is goes now:

They issue with interface is not a texture format error, but its rendering issue, i only just see it down in my left cornor when trying to open status menu, so i have to check my z buffering

Bro

I have knowledge on photo shop. Maybe i can help u on the texture and button. I have cs6 to work with so dun need to pass me cs..just pass me the file that i wan to change and i will try my best to do with it..only cs6 will work with tga and bmp file..firework dun work completely..i have success done changing tga and bmp file. Ya also after changing the bmp file..need to patch it so the game.exe can ready the bmp file..game.exe cant ready direct bmp file.

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro

I have knowledge on photo shop. Maybe i can help u on the texture and button. I have cs6 to work with so dun need to pass me cs..just pass me the file that i wan to change and i will try my best to do with it..only cs6 will work with tga and bmp file..firework dun work completely..i have success done changing tga and bmp file. Ya also after changing the bmp file..need to patch it so the game.exe can ready the bmp file..game.exe cant ready direct bmp file.

Regards
I had a viewport error on the first run which explained opening scene.

There are some files which need to be remade, its only a few.

Most of draw/render is working again after some rewrite of for stuff like items and skills.

I stuff i need to work on when i get back from summerhouse is: NPC text and image when talking to them, otherwise it will be testing phase which will start after

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Most of draw/render is working again after some rewrite of for stuff like items and skills.

I stuff i need to work on when i get back from summerhouse is: NPC text and image when talking to them, otherwise it will be testing phase which will start after

Bro

No problem with that. I can help u on that as i know how to do with cs..tga and bmp file.

Regards

Bro visuban

Cant find u in discord..can u try to add me at darkshindo#6466

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back