• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

detecte hacker when put tcpview.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I explore anti hack the code and I saw the scan process capable of function and found in the file list detecte hacker

However, the structure of this memory, I do not get out that much. hope you comment
if we can use this function to remove the unauthorized program we will reduce the possibility of hackers load Flood proxy port

untitled.JPG - detecte hacker when put tcpview.exe - RaGEZONE Forums
you for the comments
if you do this, then probably not use service providers to help us fight.
I also understand the mechanism of the server detect hack other 1 have yielded good results.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just a memory scan for the arrays at the top. Find a unique signature for any process you want to ban. Must be unique to that program and constant regardless of the process state.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no no !
it is example with module file .
detect tcpview i can see . and i think need protect port .
hide port for client :D or
auto change port :D ...... but i still connect to server .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no way you can "protect port" or hide the port.
a simply netstat will show where you are connected to.

Back