Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting +110 Armors to work/display

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have manage to get +110 Armors to show, so from Battle Suit to Mythology Armor

I can get Deadly Armor to display in my inv, but nothing happens when i wear it, i have used the right da number, and copied the armor files from a new kpt client, when i get it on i get nude suit on/01.inf

I have added armor as well in Playmodel.h

Have anyone got it to work?

Best Regards

I can get 112 Armor to show on ks when i use Cma001.ini and armor, but when i copy it and change name it wont work

VisUban - Getting +110 Armors to work/display - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have manage to get +110 Armors to show, so from Battle Suit to Mythology Armor

I can get Deadly Armor to display in my inv, but nothing happens when i wear it, i have used the right da number, and copied the armor files from a new kpt client, when i get it on i get nude suit on/01.inf

{ sinDA1 | sin30, "Deadly Armor", "DA129", ITEMSIZE * 3, ITEMSIZE * 4, "Defense", ITEM_CLASS_ARMOR, "da129", INVENTORY_POS_ARMOR, SIN_SOUND_ARMOR },

I have added armor as well in Playmodel.h
"mA026.ini", "mA027.ini", "Cma001.ini",

mA026 is myth armor, and cma001 is being displayed on Deadly Armor
Have anyone got it to work?

Best Regards

I can get 112 Armor to show on ks when i use Cma001.ini and armor, but when i copy it and change name it wont work

Same with this:

Back