Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do not get it right ...
you converted one by one?

else on the ground.nif, has not texture, then opened each object separately and had to positioning them in 3ds max? how did?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He said that he didn't do it one by one, but via use of macro script (I presume this is what is meant by BOT) NifSkope did, on his behalf. ;)

Work smarter, not harder; as my last line manager was fond of saying. ^_^

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sry for late bump this topic. I try to connect the laxelore client to an emulator, but can't set the start position of any character. Thats why i want to to ask, if anybody got some tracked networkpackets of laxore, or have knocklege to some packets.

Working Login Screen:

And this is the problem, cant setup the correct Spawn Position.

Thanks for any help & sorry for bad english.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use a changed variant of PTEmu Server. Currently it just send static defined packet. without any user-management or database. The position problem is solved. Now i try to spawn Monsers/Npc and players. But its hard to find out the structure of packetes without any sample. Any informations welcome.

by the why. the movement control is little bad at this game. (or i answear wrong packets ): )

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do have anybody informations about the terrain files in this client? I try to load them into a engine wich works fine so far. But all terrain assets like buildings etc will be defined in this AFL, qmo files. Thanks for any hell.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind. Addional terrain asset informations can be found in "map.QMO" Start at offset 0x1004. Thanks anyway.

drzmview - Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey people,

when i try to emulate laxelore, i need to understand what client will display ingame. For some reason the client will crash if i change it to english. Thats why i changed the the chinese .isd file by using google translator. maybe somebody need the client in english to. plz note, the translation is bad, because i dont speak chinese.

if you want to use it, replace the StringRes_C.ISD in resource/lanquage/china/

the Structure of this file is very simple.

int32 Numof StringEntitys

foreach String
int32 StringId
int16 StringLen
char[StringLen] StringData (0 terminated)

Have fun & and rorry for bad english.

ll_trans - Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine] - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment StringRes_C.rar

Attachments

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people, i had some progress on my laxelore server the last days and can spawn npc/monster/players. Do have anybody some information about monsters in zones, npc positions, maybe screenshot or spawn lists, etc. any information wich help me to set objects in laxe?

thank you & sorry for bad english

ll - Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score
I think its better to bump this thread since all the information about Laxe Lore is concentrated here.
So, I was wondering if anybody can help me with the general packet structure of this game and the handshaking packets?

I remember I had the old telatoro emu for this game but its long gone... aswell as my port to C# of it. :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone needs to make a private server /emulator for this game .. surprised no one has as it's better than pt2 and that has one :(:

Back