Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you can scrap intro map away cause thats only the char select screen.
i gonna try to replace npc

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oooh! Shiny. ^_^

Yes. I figured that the intro would be login stuffs.

FYI have plugins for 3D Studio Max, Blender and Maya to read Nif files. I don't know how mature each plugin is, because, as I say, most people who mod for games that commonly use Nifs use Blender. But I hope one of these will help you 3D dudes out. :wink:

I can get the meshes into something I can work with, but have still not found a sensible way to get the NiPixelData into a DDS or TGA. Or even into a BMP. :(

8X- - - - - - - - - - Edit - - - - - - - - -
Okay... I said it wouldn't be hard to write a program to fix all the Nif headers in all subdirectories... but it's better it's done once for everyone to use rather than us all spending ages fixing our files... so here is my program to fix the Laxe Lore Nif file headers so any regular Nif tool / plugin can read them. ^_^

File Name : FixNif.zip
File Size : 16737 byte
File Type : Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract
MD5 : ce829b33cc268b7f5a3ed658a16f939b
SHA1 : e04ca832f29d12141869340e67f281e66704209f

Scanned at

Scanner results : All Scanners reported not find malware!
Time : 2009/08/03 03:27:04 (BST)

Oh... I also now realise that the .kfm files list each of the animations which should be attached to each model... why they don't just attach them, I'm not sure.

If you open the KFM (Key Frame Model) with NifSkope, and View -> KFM, you can open nodes till you find the names of the .KF files, which you can then Attach, and they work fine, with no bip mismatches. ^_^

--- EDIT ---
Links dead, Vormav attached
View attachment 97148

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is my project from 2 years ago :p

I have trouble researching that, RZ only keeps your posts back to 07-31-2008.

If you feel I am posting your work, I can assure you I have not seen any work you have already done in this field. If you are saying you have already solved some of these issues and posted about them, please reference your post for us, as I can't find it.

TBH, I'm not sure what your point is with that post. Just that we are working on something you have already done, or that we are stealing your ideas...

I hadn't heard of LL (except as PT2, which it never ended up) before reading bobbmans' post, and have only found Game Reviews and YouTube video relating to it on the Web generally.

So if I'm recreating your work, it's a "closed book" recreation, and if you have information from you -2Yr project, please share / link it.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its on my another banned account, look at sayter account and u found some spoils about that.
i have stoped work on priston tale development and all my files i have lost on my old hdd

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its on my another banned account, look at sayter account and u found some spoils about that.
i have stoped work on priston tale development and all my files i have lost on my old hdd

Well... there are certainly some interesting topics posted on that account, but I don't see a direct correlation with Laxe Lore models, only some stuff about taking WoW weapons and making custom weapons, armour and heads. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump such an old topic but Id thought Id mention something interesting.I found what appears to be the chinese client(which was never released for download seeing how I registered and waited for like a year.) and it MIGHT be a dev/press version too.The log in screen is massively different and you cant run the updater as it shows some ip adress it cant connect to.Heres a link to the website I got it from.It appears to be the exact same version the company yetime used to get screenshot from(judging from the loading screens in this one.)

EDIT: BTW the client is laxelore.rar 692 mb

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I dont think this guy was ni the global client,it seems they added many more npcs
bobbman - Laxe Lore [aka modified Priston Tale engine] - RaGEZONE Forums

And he looks a bit modified.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm very interested in anything to do with this little gem, despite the fact that it's not actually PT, it's much more PT than PT2. IYKWIM.

I wish there was some way to emu the server side, but without a live server to packet trace I think that's going to be very difficult now.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ohhh yes.. Laxe Lore. Sucked, i played for a week, then server went down, "We will be back up in 3 months." that was LOONGGG ago =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm very interested in anything to do with this little gem, despite the fact that it's not actually PT, it's much more PT than PT2. IYKWIM.

I wish there was some way to emu the server side, but without a live server to packet trace I think that's going to be very difficult now.

Yes,I too love this game and I do think it deserves another shot.I think if I would have found this client much sooner something could have been done.You remember when global client would update despite the fact the accounts were wipe? I am pretty sure this press client had something to do with it.I registered for the chinese version since the website went live yet no client was ever made for download,so Iam guess this was for press use.Iam pretty sure a private server of this is no possible but its still interesting to see what could have been.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yedang sold the game

I'm not sure what that link is supposed to say, but it contradicts the statement posted with it, because that page points to Yetime, who are essentially the Chinese distributor for Yedang. Which I presume is why they keep a "YD" logo on their site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ^^ read here

[ame="http://www.ysonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1378"]Key To Play | Free MMO[/ame]

reg need

have fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that link is supposed to say, but it contradicts the statement posted with it, because that page points to Yetime, who are essentially the Chinese distributor for Yedang. Which I presume is why they keep a "YD" logo on their site.

Or you can simply read yedang own history of 2006 where it says:

/01 + signed the exclusive software license contract of MMORPG game 'Laxe Lore' with 'Shanghai Yetime Network Technology' in China
/02 + an alpha test service of casual shooting game 'Shooro Online'
+ relocated to a new office building

+ changed the name of company to 'Yedang Online'

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
signed the exclusive software license contract of MMORPG game 'Laxe Lore' with 'Shanghai Yetime Network Technology' in China

Thank you. The words "exclusive software license contract" do not equal, it's nothing to do with us any more.

We each hold an "exclusive software license" with Microsoft for our operating system. It's exclusive to us (unless we have a Bulk agreement or a Volume License). All it means is that they have a sold customer for their product.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like laxelore refuses to die.The chinese company has made another hompage(seems the old laxelore domain was taken from them.)The page seems to have been made like 2 months ago and almost no links work,including the game download links

Heres the new link:

EDIT:I think I found a direct link to the client ,I am gonna go ahead and download it.Hopefully its nothing bad and its gonna take sometime, around 2 hours or more.Also I dont think the game is called laxelore anymore and on the page I see no mention of yedang anymore,hmm? Might be called legend of the king online...

Some gaming site shows how laxelore looks now:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice find... I'll have to keep an eye on that sight, it still seems a little incomplete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the blasted thing but cant log in.Figures that you have to register your account for this game as my current isnt allowed in.Strange thing the log in petercat with no password saved was present on the screen.This could simply be a press/gm client.I had to use app local on it other wise it wouldnt start up.Strange enough in my account for the hosting site the game F.E. has just appeared,and the log in screen has links to a page called FE.yetime.cn, the page does not exist YET.I guess they are really close to releasing this game.Also an alternate site to lr.yetime.cn is lr.joysmart.cn.

The log in screen, as far as I can get...for now:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool... care to share the link or host that client somewhere?

Just to be able to sniff the packets from the login server, even for invalid user/pass would help simulate a login server of our own. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool... care to share the link or host that client somewhere?

Just to be able to sniff the packets from the login server, even for invalid user/pass would help simulate a login server of our own. ^^

I wouldnt mind putting it up on megaupload, just tel me if you agree to that.Another thing though b4 I got it to work it would just direct me to download another client in a zip file called client_0303.rar, which Iam downloading right now as to see if they have any differences.Would you also like for me to upload that one too?

BTw the download link to the 303 client is to fe.joysmart.cn which is a mirror to lr.yetime.cn.

EDIT:I worry the 1st client i download is invalid to the log in server(maybe its not up to date) ,So I will first test the second client Iam downloading before uploading either.

EDIT 2: Apprantly the first one I downloaded is the up to date one.Iam uploading that one as we speak.That one list 1 server on its server list.BTW check lr.yetime.com it was massively updated and it looks pretty good.Looks like this game is coming out sooner than we though.

EDIT 3: Here is the first client I found.Either rename the folder to something english or use applocale.

Here,

Last edited:
Back