Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old School PT Server with Low Rates

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

It has been about 4 years since I quit my 11x PS on ePT. The server run by SubaGames was completely ruined in my opinion with too many exp events and the addition of the new classes. I was wondering if there is an old school PT server out there with the original items and relatively low rates. I would love to relive the experience of the old days and start from scratch with a dedicated community.

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've actually been putting a fair bit of thought into the concept of a legacy server... but the idea of going through all of the effort to get a client that has things like settings, widescreen and such (just for the sake of keeping up with times/technology a little) is something i dont really have time for right now. but if someone was to come across something like that in english that is stable enough to keep alive...i would be down to throw one together and put good effort to get it a community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've actually been putting a fair bit of thought into the concept of a legacy server... but the idea of going through all of the effort to get a client that has things like settings, widescreen and such (just for the sake of keeping up with times/technology a little) is something i dont really have time for right now. but if someone was to come across something like that in english that is stable enough to keep alive...i would be down to throw one together and put good effort to get it a community.

I really hope this can get some traction and we can form a community. Everybody can agree that nothing can beat the good old days. We will definitely not have the same magnitude of people playing, but if we can get like 100+ to join and commit to such a server, that would be so much fun. Just think of like parties at places like d4 and ds, and i1 and i2 initially serving as maps for hunting, until those higher level items actually get into the economy so people get strong enough to tank. PT is by far the best mmorpg I have ever played, not sure if I am biased because of the nostalgic effect it has on me since I have committed so much of my childhood to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RealmPT (Wartale) staff actually wanted to do "legacy" server years ago, not anymore.
UniquePT staff actually did "legacy" server and ran it for a few weeks but gave up later.

Someone do it, surely it will gain a lot of player attention if advertised and managed properly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RealmPT (Wartale) staff actually wanted to do "legacy" server years ago, not anymore.
UniquePT staff actually did "legacy" server and ran it for a few weeks but gave up later.

Someone do it, surely it will gain a lot of player attention if advertised and managed properly.
I agree. I just don't have the knowledge and expertise to run the server and will need help. Do you know where else I could advertise this idea? I think if we can build a proper community, we can make this happen. At the end of the day, people would kill to go back to the simpler days and really start from scratch. Other than the introduction of so many events, new items, and new classes, the reason many people are unhappy with the game at its current state is due to the destruction of the economy. Starting over would ensure a stable and properly growing economy where gold actually has value.

Any assistance from you guys would be appreciated!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I agree. I just don't have the knowledge and expertise to run the server and will need help. Do you know where else I could advertise this idea? I think if we can build a proper community, we can make this happen. At the end of the day, people would kill to go back to the simpler days and really start from scratch. Other than the introduction of so many events, new items, and new classes, the reason many people are unhappy with the game at its current state is due to the destruction of the economy. Starting over would ensure a stable and properly growing economy where gold actually has value.

Any assistance from you guys would be appreciated!
Only way you can expect decent legacy server is if Sandurr himself does it.
Send him a message and hope it's a good day and you get a positive reply:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When someone starts a server again he has to know how to improve and get rid of the bugs..
If I knew how to fix bugs then I would do it :)
Are you interested in this?:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When someone starts a server again he has to know how to improve and get rid of the bugs..
If I knew how to fix bugs then I would do it :)
Are you interested in this?:w00t:

Hi, I unfortunately do not have much expertise when it comes down to server setup/maintenance, bug fixes, etc. But I am more than happy to help advertise the server and try to build a community. I can't express enough my desire to get an old school server started where we essentially start the game from scratch. That I am very interested in! :)

Only way you can expect decent legacy server is if Sandurr himself does it.
Send him a message and hope it's a good day and you get a positive reply:
Thank you very much. I will give it a shot. Fingers crossed!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Created general discord group for the Pristontale community, let's see how far this goes.
Invite link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Created general discord group for the Pristontale community, let's see how far this goes.
Invite link:
I am on it! The more that join, the better. Let's get this community up and running!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bPT (Brazil Priston Tale) has a low xp rate server, it started like january this year or something so there's already lvls 100+.
It's the closest to old PT I know of

Back