Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skill Editor by Olecorp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless it has configurable offsets, it would need to be re-written for each client. So without source, and the client it's not much use to anyone but Reborn. ;)

Right now, this is just a showoff thread. XD

Another user asked that same question but their post was deleted. I figure it may be more use to explain why it's not something anyone else can make any use of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless it has configurable offsets, it would need to be re-written for each client. So without source, and the client it's not much use to anyone but Reborn. ;)

Hi bob, good, the server and client's two pts ( sexy and reborn ) are based in magic files ( jpt4096 ) and game kpt ( unknown version )
are same, unique diference is game sexy is modified some skill and reborn not modified :)

Hugs colleague ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reborn is more based on majesty files, (atleast what i think) and not that it really matters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, they are all the same what I use, would help me a lot

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's a shame. Majesty files seem like just one big infection... both to my RCE eye and every AV worth it's salt. XD I generally don't touch them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a shame. Majesty files seem like just one big infection... both to my RCE eye and every AV worth it's salt. XD I generally don't touch them.

Or game.exe .... but really dont know why it show virus

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this tool dont care what clinet , it can use for all clients
Is there any chance you could share a beta so we could try it? Or is it not ready for that yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back