Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

T5 Server Files Development Thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server Development Thread
for RebornPT T5 Repack based on thread located: here.

Introduction

So this will be the official thread based on all developmental and bug fix progress on the most recent T5 server repack that has surfaced. I have personally have decided to start this because I see an opportunity to take something decent and turn it into something amazing that everyone can once again freely share and use. What I am proposing is a collaborate effort in the best remaining talent within this section of Rage Zone, where we all work together and come up with the best up to date and stable repack for everyone to enjoy.

It's been far too long since this community benefited from a good repack and it's time to take action. Any members with a decent amount of PT Server experience may join the team, just contact me via Skype or forums here to join in. We will make our additions to the repack and start exchanging ideas and files that will ultimately be put together and placed back here on the forums. Meanwhile, this thread will be updated with developmental progress and notes of interest. At this time I ask that all discussions in this thread be in regards to progress and development. This is not meant to be a help thread for setting the server up and that should remain in the original server thread.

However, we will post known bugs and fixes for issues here so that users may apply them and successfully set up the server. Also, relevant updates, fixes, or files may be posted/attached here so that we may add them into the repack, which will also be added to this thread and posted here eventually. This repack will include end up including full client and server links.

I am calling upon all remaining PT Devs from these forums for your help if you are willing. Some notable people I would love to see join this team eventually and who I think could make some critical contributions in their own right are the following mentions: Gzuz, Vormav, QuantumFusion, Superman666, 35hit, Tnrh1, Unzubaru, DarkKnightH20, Bobsobol, SheenBR, SunnyZ and any other newer members out there who I have yet to meet or familiarize myself with. For those of you who don't recognize me, I was formally known as Cloak here on the forums. A long time ago I challenged this community to share and end the greed and a lot of people responded kindly with vast amounts of tutorials and releases.

Since coming back I've seen a lot of people go inactive and that drive to learn and improve what we have available to us disappear. I'm not sure if it's because people got burned out, lost interest, or went off into their own project -- but at the end of the day we were all once PT players and I would like to see this section on the forums really thrive again. We have all taken knowledge, files, and experience at some point and I feel we haven't as a whole community given back as much as we could. Please join us if you feel you can be of help and want to be part of this project.

Current Team Members:
Zexika (Formerly Known as Cloak)
D4rkelf

Development Progress:
Added vast collection of Server Tools collected over the years from many different repacks.
Added advanced server hotuk with extra server information.
Added missing Log Folders.

Known Issues:
Client.exe and Server.exe are both hex-protected and encypted.
SunnyZ had De-crypted the client.exe and uploaded a copy to the original thread, but the links no longer work and no one has re-uploaded
Ricarten Town is bugged. Main path to warp gate is inaccessible and walled off.
This is believed to be caused by the server trying to load two ricarten maps at once. There is an OLDricarten field folder added in that is likely causing this.
Server.exe is VERY specific about what Char/Field folders are used and will crash.
Current known working folders are MPT and Japaokiko ones included with leaked repack.
RebornPT Char/Field folders will NOT work with this Server.exe
Client.exe is VERY specific about what Char/Field folders are used and will crash.
Current known working folders are fully updated RebornPT client

Pillai Warp gate is giving wrong co-ordinates, which ties into Ricarten Town bug.
This is possible to fix through hex edit and ollydbg.
Archer and Pikeman spec are improperly referenced in client/server.exe.

Priestess spec referenced to Shaman Spec. Affects all Priestess items.

Outdated/Wrong .DLL files.
Thanks to random comments from LordMIB, he just told us one of the main issue with this server.

Known Bug Fixes:
DC(4) Error
NOTE 1: This Occurs when you have not fully updated the RebornPT Client via launcher. Doing so fixes this error.

NOTE 2: The UN-encryped Client.exe uploaded by SunnyZ however will still DC(4) players. This is NOT caused by bad exp tables or rates, but by the functions embedded into the client by Xtrap, I am 100% sure of this. There is currently no fix available for this.

Unable to Connect to server.
This Occurs when the repack released does not include an unpacked client.exe as this file usually directs the client to a specific IP. To bypass this you have to edit your HOSTS file located on your computer here: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\hosts"

Open this file with a text editor and add the following line:
127.0.0.1 server.reborngaming.com (If you are connecting via your own personal PC)
OR
(LAN IP of the PC/OracleVM Server hosting the server) server.reborngaming.com

NOTE: If you are hosting from a different computer on your LAN or Virtual Server 127.0.0.1 won't work and you will need to add your LAN IP/Virtual Server IP instead.

WINM1
Download here. Place the WINM1.dll file in your "C:\WINDOWS" folder.
NOTE: The error that pops up even with this file added still occurs. There is no presently known fix for this. Just click OK and run server like normal.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats a good initiative but I'm afraid I don't have much time to join the team and help very much. I'm sure other members would though :):

Good luck
--edit

By the way, this came up as a replacement for WINM1.dll in brazillian forums. maybe it can help in anything, give it a try.

[--LINK REMOVED--]

Scan it first because I didn't download this hehe.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Sheen! :) By the way, I scanned that file with VirusTotal and got a few red flags:

ALYac Trojan.Inject.GO 20150831
Ad-Aware Trojan.Inject.GO 20150831
Arcabit Trojan.Inject.GO 20150830
Avira TR/Agent.1875456.6 20150830
BitDefender Trojan.Inject.GO 20150830
Emsisoft Trojan.Inject.GO (B) 20150830
F-Secure Trojan.Inject.GO 20150829
GData Trojan.Inject.GO 20150830
Ikarus Trojan.Inject 20150830
McAfee Artemis!3DC8C872D328 20150830
MicroWorld-eScan Trojan.Inject.GO 20150830
Qihoo-360 HEUR/QVM25.0.Malware.Gen 20150831
TrendMicro-HouseCall TROJ_GE.2F579205 20150830
nProtect Trojan.Inject.GO 20150828

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So right now I am going to be focusing on the server.exe to fix the spec bugs, can someone unpack the server.exe and upload it so I can look at the item tables?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Então, agora eu vou estar centrada na server.exe para corrigir os erros de especificação, alguém pode descompactar o server.exe e enviá-lo para que eu possa olhar para as tabelas de itens [/ QUOTE]

Zexika

Specs they are in .dll chrnos it seems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I noticed this server uses Write Field, so I am not too surprised if this is the case. I did not see any file under the name "chrnos" or anything like it. So which .dll file is it then? There are quite a few. And I will have to see if that files is encrypted as well.

Guys, come on. I am putting in some time to try to get this repack going, but I need some help from the community here, I am kind of surprised I have got such a little amount response as a whole. If you guys want a good repack it's time to get involved and pitch in, it can't just be an effort from one person.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I wanna help but I don't know what to do with ollydbg only with hex. Tell me if I can do something to better the filed.

Cheers,
Owall

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Owall, contact me via Skype and message me there. My Skype name is zexika01.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do I solve?
oja50zT - T5 Server Files Development Thread. - RaGEZONE Forums

wIyLc4r - T5 Server Files Development Thread. - RaGEZONE Forums

snPCeM - T5 Server Files Development Thread. - RaGEZONE Forums

Already did"change pc name to JP-SERVER
change sql server instance to SERVER
and pass Kiko1234

so SQL connection = JP-SERVER\SERVER

This makes the SQL side of the original l.dll work apparently."

change date expiration account 2020-12-12

hotuk

Code:
*MODE SERVER
*SERVER_CODE 0
*SERVER_AUTOPLAY
*SERVER_NAME "RebornPT"

*MAX_USERS 2000

//*VERSION 2567 2567

//*DISABLE_LOGIN 2

*NOTICE_URL http://127.0.0.1/servermain/noticePrime.asp

*GAME_SERVER "Olimpo"    127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
//*GAME_SERVER "MANUTENÇÃO"    127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
//*GAME_SERVER "Admin"    192.168.0.200 192.168.0.200 192.168.0.200
*LOGIN_SERVER_IP    127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 
*SYSTEM_IP    127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1

*CLAN_SERVER    127.0.0.1  8080 om:8080 8080
*ENABLE_CLAN

//*START_FIELD 3

//*CHECK_POTION_COUNT     10000
*ENABLE_PARTYITEM

//*CLIENT_CHECK_FUNC

*DISCONNECT_ITEM_ERROR 3

//*SERVER_INVENTORY
*EVENT_HARDCORE         2

*REC_ADMIN_CMD 2
*RECORD_JOBCHANGER

*PK_FIELD         54
*PK_FIELD         53
*PK_FIELD         50
//*PK_FIELD         48
//*PK_FIELD         61
//*PK_FIELD         62
//*PK_FIELD         63
//*PK_FIELD         64
//*PK_FIELD         45

//*EVENT_MORIFSHELTOM 4
//*EVENT_SANTAGOBLIN 15
*EVENT_MOLLYWOLF 5
//*PRESENT_LEVEL 180
*EVENT_NINEFOX
//*EVENT_PUZZLE

//*EVENT_EXPUP 450         // não vai mais existir

[japaokiko]
potdexp=15
olhomagico=3
DenteEDrenanoBC=0
partyMaxplayer=6
partyLVLdif=9
CristaisAmigos=1
boss=30
level=151
AgePlus=9
AgePlus1=29
AgePlus2=39
AgePlus3=49
cristais-seguindo=1
// subistituirao a eventexpup, mas agora com cotaçao diaria.
ExpSegunda=1400
ExpTerca=1400
ExpQuarta=1400
ExpQuinta=1400
ExpSexta=1500
ExpSabado=1600
ExpDomingo=1600

ExpPhoenixPet=12
ExpPhoenixGorda=13

DcHack=1
BanHack=1

serial=XUUtVkxKU0o9OzUzNz06UkJLT1xXRSJcSkpVSzMxNTw9Ozo/OjEwLD9NPUoiSEdFQyJNS01JJzEwMT8mPz8+TiEgIS8rKSsvKiEgIS8rKSsvKkhudWpnIVkmKlllbmEjXUYmKkJQVC84Jzs/TUl6

//Adm Draco Comand

//*CLIENT_CHECK_PROCESS_TIME 2000
//*CLIENT_PROCESS_TIME_OUT

*EVENT_POTION             4
*EVENT_GIRL 1

*DEFAULT_ITEM_USER 2

*EVENT_BITMASK     32
*EVENT_BLESSCASTLE      32
*EVENT_SIEGE_TIME     0 14

//0 - Domingo á 6 - Sabado
// 1 a 0 Horario ( 0 = Meia noite )

//*DISABLE_QUEST
//*DISABLE_THROWITEM <<< dessativa trade e outros.

//                      GAME        GM        ADM
//*CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE  -864373082
//*DISCONNECT_CLIENT_BADCODE

*ADMIN_LOGIN             ".+-*/"

*ADMIN_NAME             "Prime!"
*ADMIN_COMMAND             "Ini!"
*ADMIN_COMMAND             "Coord!"
*ADMIN_COMMAND             "Lord!"

hosts
Code:
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost
#    ::1             localhost

127.0.0.1       server.reborngaming.com
    127.0.0.1       177.32.66.73
    127.0.0.1       5.9.139.51

ptreg
Code:
"Version" "6031"
"Graphic" "0"
"Network" "0"
"ColorBPP" "32"
"MotionBlur" "true"
"CameraSight" "ON"
"ScreenSize" "1"
"Sound" "On"
"CameraInvert" "true"
"WindowMode" "ON"
"Server1" "127.0.0.1"
"Server2" "127.0.0.1"
"Server3" "127.0.0.1"
"ServerName" "RebornPT"
"" ""
"Account" "  "

ldata.bmp
Code:
BMö       6   (                                   ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ*Graphic 1 
*Network 1 
*ColorBPP 0 
*MotionBlur false 
*CameraSight 0 
*ScreenSize 0 
*MicOption 0 
*Sound 0 
*CameraInvert false 
*Server1 127.0.0.1
*Server2 127.0.0.1
*Server3 127.0.0.1
*ServerName RebornPT 
*Version 6031 
*TestVersion 10 
*FullMode 0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All right guys, I'm back to the business and trying to make this thing work at all. If anyone want to try with me add me skype: deihadouken. There we can exchange knowledge.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really wish i could provide a helping hand with this, but alas i have 0 skill when it comes to this sorta thing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client bug with wrong spec Archer-Pike , Pritess-Shaman
Very Bad .
I think waitting yedangonline share for us :D

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
im happy to help where i can but i have limited knowledge on a lot of this im kind of crash coursing it as I go, i dont know how i made bloodpt and ravernpt like i did 9 years ago ahhaha

Back