Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Install traviant4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Any tutorial how to install Travian t4?
I don't have any idea how to install.

http://prntscr.com/g6glrb

I don't know what to do, what is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all brainianz script is so freaking buggy !!

2nd to install it :

1) this script can't be installed in localhost ( you should install it on a subdomain : example.travian.com )
2) this script needs some editing to install it because it have lots of problem ( needs bank.db as i remember )

Regards ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all brainianz script is so freaking buggy !!

2nd to install it :

1) this script can't be installed in localhost ( you should install it on a subdomain : example.travian.com )
2) this script needs some editing to install it because it have lots of problem ( needs bank.db as i remember )

Regards ..

Its not buggy but yes some parts missing from database and am i glad because of that its simple to fix but not for those without some knowledge about php on that way its safe from kids that come here and yust want everything for free :)

bank missing and servidores from database and this script need to run 2 database and 2 config files regards

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not buggy but yes some parts missing from database and am i glad because of that its simple to fix but not for those without some knowledge about php on that way its safe from kids that come here and yust want everything for free :)

bank missing and servidores from database and this script need to run 2 database and 2 config files regards

sallar , i have already tested the script ( its useless )
because lots of parts missing , for example ( hero buggy , map buggy , gray area buggy and more ... )

so it is 100% useless , check this website : ( we are runing t4.4 with new gpack and new tribes + this script is made from scratch not based on any source before it )

Regards ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because lots of parts missing , for example ( hero buggy , map buggy , gray area buggy and more ... )

so it is 100% useless , check this website : ( we are runing t4.4 with new gpack and new tribes + this script is made from scratch not based on any source before it )

Regards ..

its nice i play it whole day but admins should not play the game i am building army whole day to get to 1M and some guy yust came with 500 milions of army so basicly admins create this so they can act like a god on server

the script work fine with couple of minor bugs but they dont effect the gameplay except this thing admin players its not serious enough

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Regards ..

any download link to this version

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Any tutorial how to install Travian t4?
I don't have any idea how to install.

I don't know what to do, what is the problem?
i can help you do you have file ( install ) this script

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = hamidthc; 8822280]我可以幫你做文件(安裝)這個腳本[/ QUOTE]

Can you share the script?

Can you share the script?

Upvote 0
Back