Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ building location

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me, im trying to change the location of one of the buildings to the left of the rally point, The 3 buildings overlap alot and i want to re position one of them.

I have been able to move the image but cannot move the click area, can anyone help guide me in the right direction? :/:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Put me a screen and explain on image and maybe I can help you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emmyone - TravianZ building location - RaGEZONE Forums

Im trying to basically spread things out within the town area, the circle is the worst overlap of buildings and it makes it hard for people to click. Cant seem to move the click area, but i can move where the image displays. Been trying to figure out where the position of the click area is location.

thanks for your help!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried that, the css moves the buildings picture, but you cant mouse over it, you can only mouse over the original location. Seems like the click area is separate from the buildings picture location.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Building location is generated by 'map positions', i guess its Javascript, so check the Javascript folder if you can find something about it there :)!

Upvote 0
Back